Expired

2 for 1 vouchers for Drayton manor

Found 5th May 2013
Hi does anyone know of any vouchers for Drayton manor? 2 for 1s or any other offers?
2 adults 1 child 1 baby

9 Comments

Don't know any 2for1 deals but you can get an entry ticket for 10.50 in Tesco Clubcard vouchers.

is drayton manor on the cereal box ticket offers? i usually get mine off voucher offers via google.

lynsaydyson

is drayton manor on the cereal box ticket offers? i usually get mine off … is drayton manor on the cereal box ticket offers? i usually get mine off voucher offers via google.

The Kellogg's offer is for merlin group parks. Unfortunately Drayton Manor is not a merlin park.

There were a couple of Drayton deals posted last week. A quick HUKD search should find them.

http:/****/16ieqAf

blowbrown

http:/****/16ieqAf

Sorry previous link didn't paste properly. Try this one to take you to site to get cheap tickets.

365tickets.co.uk/dra…ale

The baby should get in for free and Drayton do a parent and toddler ticket for £20 ( can only be used Monday to Friday and excludes bank holidays though), so all of you should be able to get in for £38 odds if you avoid going at the weekend.

Original Poster

We are going weekday so will I get that price if I order off Internet site?

Daniee

We are going weekday so will I get that price if I order off Internet … We are going weekday so will I get that price if I order off Internet site?

I think the parent and toddler ticket is only available at the gate. Here are some of the T&cs from the other deal thread. I've never used it so not sure how it works. Should tell you on the Drayton website though.

Few T&C but great price!

Adult & Toddler tickets available at the gate for only £20!*

draytonmanor.co.uk

*Toddlers must be under four years old. Available Monday to Friday only (excluding Bank Holidays) during Staffordshire Term Time: Friday 15th March - 28th March, 11th April - 24th May, 3rd June - 28th June, 2nd September - 25th October

Original Poster

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions