2 FREE audiobooks with trial at audiobooks.com (£7.99 after 30 days if not cancelled)

Posted 27th Sep
Was looking for a specific audiobook online and came across this website which might be handy for anyone who (like me) has already used their Audible free trial.

The company name is audiobooks.com but it automatically forwards to audiobooks.co.uk in the UK

They are offering a trial similar to the Audible deal except you get 2 free books for the month instead of just one. One audiobook can be anything from the site and the second is from a "VIP" section in which you can make a selection from about 12 - 15 titles.

They have an app avail for Android and ios which seems straightforward enough to use. I have already downloaded my 2 books without issue.

You need to put card details in but will only be charged if you don't cancel within 30 days (I double checked and have not been charged anything and there is an option to cancel withing the Account section).

Hope this helps someone.
Community Updates
5 Comments
Tried to submit this as a deal - was rejected as it was clear mods hadn't read properly and thought it was Audible. Messaged them back and they've now put it as a "discussion" - I'm genuinely baffled as to why - Think I will give up trying to post deals on here!
stellamaris27/09/2019 14:28

Tried to submit this as a deal - was rejected as it was clear mods hadn't …Tried to submit this as a deal - was rejected as it was clear mods hadn't read properly and thought it was Audible. Messaged them back and they've now put it as a "discussion" - I'm genuinely baffled as to why - Think I will give up trying to post deals on here!

As the offer isn't time limited, it's a permanent offer. We move these over to our discussion section in order to ensure a good quality selection of deals rather than products at RRP or at a permanent offers

Thanks
Edited by: "IronSoldier" 27th Sep
IronSoldier27/09/2019 14:39

As the offer isn't time limited, it's a permanent offer. We move these …As the offer isn't time limited, it's a permanent offer. We move these over to our discussion section in order to ensure a good quality selection of deals rather than products at RRP or at a permanent offers Thanks

Its time limited as each person can only get it once for 30 days. Just did a quick search and, for example, Amazon Music HD free trial is on as a deal. All this means is less people see it so it's almost pointless posting
Edited by: "stellamaris" 27th Sep
stellamaris27/09/2019 15:26

Its time limited as each person can only get it once for 30 days. Just did …Its time limited as each person can only get it once for 30 days. Just did a quick search and, for example, Amazon Music HD free trial is on as a deal. All this means is less people see it so it's almost pointless posting

When talking time limit we mean the deal is still going to be around in months to come or nay have been before. Not how long the trial is for Feel free to use our inbox for issues with this.
IronSoldier27/09/2019 15:35

When talking time limit we mean the deal is still going to be around in …When talking time limit we mean the deal is still going to be around in months to come or nay have been before. Not how long the trial is for Feel free to use our inbox for issues with this.

OK thanks, not your fault but it seems like a daft rule given that no one can really predict how long companies will keep promotions on for and it is definitely time limited on a per person basis (amounting to one chance for people to get it). Crazy as people love free stuff but most people (myself included) just look at the deals section....bit of a HUKD own goal, anyway I'll leave it at that!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants