2 Free HPI Vehicle Checks Through Autocheck.co.uk

Not sure if this is the right section so feel free to move if not appropriate.

I have 2 HPI Vehicle Checks through Autocheck.co.uk if anyone is buying a car in the next couple of days and wants a free vehicle check carried out.

They normally cost £19.95 per check but as I used to buy and sell a few cars I buy 5 checks at a time as it only costs £25. Been struggling to find decent, honest cars of late and therefore not had the opportunity to use all my allocated checks and they expire on 17/01/11.

Was going to try and sell on ebay but thought if anyone on here is buying a car in next couple of days they can save themselves the price of a HPI check - feel free to have a look at the Autocheck.co.uk website to see what you get as part of the check but it is a very comprehensive check and covers everything.

If you are genuinely buying a car and want one of these checks just let me know the Reg. No of the car you intend to buy and I will do the check for you and email you a copy of the full report - unfortunately I need to do the check for you as I need to log in to my Autocheck account with personal details and password etc.

They usually ask for the VIN number of the vehicle so they can issue you a Guarantee against the car but this can be added after the check has been completed and after the expiry date has elapsed.

If anyone needs one just request on the thread but remember they expire on 17/01/11. Also, please only request one if you are genuinely buying a car in next couple of days - don't want to just give them away to someone who wants a free report on their own car. Thanks.

3 Comments

could i get one please?

I.d love one if possible.

Original Poster

Boom123

could i get one please?

You will need to supply the Reg.No of the car you intend to buy - would also be handy to see a link of where the car is advertised.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again312
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…66
    3. What an absolute disgrace1840
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414214046

See more discussions