i will take please :thumbsup:

Original Poster

RickT;7140566

too far away for me..But good for you, for sharing! :thumbsup:

Shame! It looks amazing.

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;7140752

i will take please :thumbsup:

Cool. Will pm you the details within the next hour.

mr.potato_head;7141564

Cool. Will pm you the details within the next hour.

thanks a lot mate. Very generous of you

Original Poster

No worries. Enjoy and let me know if its any good as I still want to go and will be willing to pay. Ive now pm'd you

Just got back from the ice skating and , apart from the downpour and a few bumps and bruises, it was fantastic. My gf loves ice skating and i wasn't a big fan (until now) but the scenery and atmosphere just makes the whole experience excellent. Strongly recommend that you buy a ticket, as you told me that you were thinking about it, im sure you would have a blast.

Once again, thanks a lot for the tickets :thumbsup:

I would have loved these tickets but not sure how much I would actually take in whilst skating.

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;7145190

Just got back from the ice skating and , apart from the downpour and a … Just got back from the ice skating and , apart from the downpour and a few bumps and bruises, it was fantastic. My gf loves ice skating and i wasn't a big fan (until now) but the scenery and atmosphere just makes the whole experience excellent. Strongly recommend that you buy a ticket, as you told me that you were thinking about it, im sure you would have a blast.Once again, thanks a lot for the tickets :thumbsup:

Cool! not a problem mate...Glad you had a good time.

Will definitely have to go now. I thoughtt he scenery and the fact you can skate outside at night will make it that much more amazing, from what you say it seems that it did.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket22
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions