2 Free tickets to Twycross Zoo!!!!

Found 5th Feb 2013
I bought them on Groupon but I am going abroad and I am unable to go
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
13 Comments
Would love them please OP, when do they expire?
Don't bother. Went on Saturday and there where no animals around. One of the key things of being a Zoo is to have animals you would have thought?
Or me what are the dates for them and where abouts are you
JonnyTwoToes

Don't bother. Went on Saturday and there where no animals around. One … Don't bother. Went on Saturday and there where no animals around. One of the key things of being a Zoo is to have animals you would have thought?

Sounds like the zoo in mighty boosh lol
JonnyTwoToes

Don't bother. Went on Saturday and there where no animals around. One … Don't bother. Went on Saturday and there where no animals around. One of the key things of being a Zoo is to have animals you would have thought?

Did you get your money back ?
Mum2ConnornCerys

Did you get your money back ?

Too busy trying to get a screaming 15 month old back to the car.
There's a dinosaur thing coming up in April that looks worth going to. I'd wait till then if you can.
I'd have contacted them by post or their website contact page / email and explained your visit and they probably issued with a family day pass.
sorry guys as soon as I posted some one asked for them
JonnyTwoToes

Last time I went it was rubbish, just monkeys everywhere, don't recall seeing another animal tbh
first time i went it was ace, in summer, went again in novemeber, was bad, not many animals etc
are these tickets still avil because i would love them please
Mum2ConnornCerys

I'd have contacted them by post or their website contact page / email and … I'd have contacted them by post or their website contact page / email and explained your visit and they probably issued with a family day pass.

Not sure I'd want to go back.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants