2 FREE Tubs Of Ice Cream and 1 FREE Bar Of Chocolate When You Share Your Recipe @ Mackies

Found 11th Jan
Found this great promotion Mackies are running and thought I'd post it here!

"For all recipes added to the website, we’ll send you a free tub of ice cream and a bar of chocolate — and we’ll reward you with an extra tub or bar if you accompany your recipe with a Mackie’s product in your serving photo"

mackies.co.uk/fri…tml
Community Updates
Competitions
18 Comments
Nothing there?
greenyblades4 m ago

Nothing there?

Try it on desktop, it's quite an old site so may not work on mobile.
When all around us its ..Eat healthy,Free 7 day gym pass,eat pulses and seeds blah blah blah...its refreshing to see someone has skipped January and gone straight to February with free Ice cream and Chocolate.Hope they mean there send out vouchers !
Do they send a coupon? Not sure how they're going to deliver me ice cream through standard mail
I sent the recipe and received a confirmation email but I don't see where I can get my free ice cream?
It sounds like only those selected to be on the website will receive the promotional items, not every recipe that is sent. I could be wrong but that's how I'm reading it.
Norseg54 m ago

I sent the recipe and received a confirmation email but I don't see where …I sent the recipe and received a confirmation email but I don't see where I can get my free ice cream?

I think it's only recipes that they pic to add to the website not for all recipes that are submitted.
Great real ice cream wish more produced to this quality.
clairlh884 h, 59 m ago

It sounds like only those selected to be on the website will receive the …It sounds like only those selected to be on the website will receive the promotional items, not every recipe that is sent. I could be wrong but that's how I'm reading it.

36805108-yqXpG.jpg
36805108-yag3Q.jpg

Say you're Chef Ramsey and they dare not send it to you.
Edited by: "johnsmith1997" 12th Jan
Going by past Mackies promotions, there probably less than a dozen of these vouchers available!,
This isn't a deal, it's a raffle.
Yep,,,even no email received after i submit the recipe...Colddddddddddddddddddddd
Not so great taste wise.
This ice cream deal is cold.
Norseg11th Jan

Do they send a coupon? Not sure how they're going to deliver me ice cream …Do they send a coupon? Not sure how they're going to deliver me ice cream through standard mail

The email the ice cream and you need a 3d printer to get it
I've moved this to Competitions @Roxa_Man_300 as it's not free to everyone who enters
thomasleep12 h, 19 m ago

The email the ice cream and you need a 3d printer to get it

"and you need a 3d printer to get it ".

Hahahahahahahaha, yep!!.

Then put your 3d end 'result' in a -30 Degree Celsius freezer for 10+ Month's?!. :-D

Then you're sorted ... hehehehe. ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions