£2 Google Play Credit. (check email)

Found 23rd Feb
Got my first ever Google Play Credit offer. Check the email your Google account is registered to. Not posting as a deal as I may be the only who has received it.

2898976-F8ZmO.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
Beaten to it.

33315645-bWlTB.jpg
Original Poster
Darzen9 m ago

Beaten to it.[Image]

Mistake to post as a deal. I'm still coming to terms to my Minus 200 as only people got that ebay email.
shabbird23 m ago

Mistake to post as a deal. I'm still coming to terms to my Minus 200 as …Mistake to post as a deal. I'm still coming to terms to my Minus 200 as only people got that ebay email.

you mustn't take -200 personally because its literally mob behaviour at its dumbest - "oh thats voted negative, I must vote down"
Original Poster
davewave30 m ago

you mustn't take -200 personally because its literally mob behaviour at …you mustn't take -200 personally because its literally mob behaviour at its dumbest - "oh thats voted negative, I must vote down"

I don't.. I have had worse "heat" but the comments were just like why bother.. It helped a handful of people so I was happy
but you are the right.. the mob mentality of not getting the offer wasn't pleasant.
That's a good offer , I will check my emails later. I usually only get offers for money off books or movies
Thank you shabs, I’ll keep my 1i out for it
Thank you shab nothing here
But then have £25 of credit from the surveys I don't know what to spend on
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions