2 Items ordered only 1 delivered

9 replies
Found 9th Jun 2008
I ordered 2 copies of the same game from Gameplay and i have recieved one copy with the invoice stating 2 copies with 2 ticked off in highlighter pen. I have called gameplay and they said wait until Wednesday but it seems strange that they would send them seperatly. What are my rights as i am worried i have only been sent 1 copy?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Just wait until wednesday and if it doesn't arrive by then call/email them again and i'm sure they will send you another copy.

Original Poster

will it not just look like i have recieved 2 and pretending to have only recived 1.

they usually send 1 at a time mate they do it with all the games as ive orderd 2 games off them b 4 and they come seperately

So why did you order two of the same game?

lots of places do this, Play.com for one will always send one item at a time in seperate parcels ... dont worry until & if they dont turn up Wed

Original Poster

ones for me ones for a present for a friend. I just don't understand why they would send two parcels. I hope they do turn up i just panicked because how can you prove only 1 arrived?

yeah quite normal i ordered 2 of the same dvd from hmv before and panicked when only one arrived but the other came about 4 days later so i wouldn worry

gamestation done this to me twice first time i ordered two copys of wwe 2008 for xmas and one turned up even though it said two copys then i ordered condemmend and they sent me crack down both times they asked for the picker number and then sorted it out had to wait a few more days

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies guess i will just wait and see what happens next
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***620
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2232
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2762
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114650

See more discussions