Groups
    EXPIRED

2 kids bikes needed for christmas

Het All, I have been looking everywhere for 2 kids bikes for my kids xmas but with no luck, can anyone help me out plz, need one for my 7 year old son and one for my 6 year old daughter, budget is around £60 each.

Thanks for any help with this.

Dave

5 Comments

i would take them to toysus or halfords if you dont know the size you need? it will be easier then to help you?
    amazon have 16inch boys and girls £60

loads at toyrus in your budget too x

Editor

I would have to agree, Toys R Us are pretty good, got my 2 girls bilkes in their last year and the added bonus is that they will build them for you. (great especially if they have gears)

You should maybe have a wee look instore at tesco too, I'm sure I seen some decent looking boys bikes in their lately (think it was £60), sorry I have no more details than that.
    Edited by: "millarcat" 1st Oct 2010

local bike shop near me sold me bikes for my kids few yeats ago after i was let down xmas eve by halfords...got them cheaper there and they assembled xmas eve for me so worth a look locally too-even ask can they do a deal for two?

Original Poster

Thanks guys for your help, i will give them a try and see what turns up, kids bikes seems to be expensive that's why i was hoping to see some good deals online but can't find anything, i remember last year when i wasn't looking for bikes i seen ones in tesco or asda for £25 i think but the cheapest i seen in asda was £80 i think but that was a few months ago.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any good deals going for skyrim on xbox one?22
      2. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…11
      3. mobile phone advice needed please11
      4. Sky or virgin55

See more discussions