Expired

2 litres of cider

9 replies
Found 7th May 2007
looking for some cheap cider preferably in 2 litre bottles

must be medium to sweet

anythin that tastes like magners / bulmers / gaymers ???

ive recently started drinking bulmers and its costing me a bomb so wondered if theres any other medium to sweet cider i can get in 2 litre bottles?

1. Ask
  2. Cider
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Cider
10 Comments

Asda do 2litres of strongbow cider for £2.98

go down your local park and ask the teenagers who are most likely sitting around drinking the stuff lol. they buy cheap cider

I work for Nisa and we sell loads of heritage cider in 2 ltr bottles. They cost £1.99

Original Poster

i want something tastey..........not white lightening lol

might check out the strongbow, tbh i dont think ive ever had it before

I usually stick with the bitter, stones, john smiths and ya cant beat a newky brown!
but now ciders back in fashion lol

:thumbsup:
Asda(ls) has Gayners 330ml bottles for 25 pence each.....

hotukdeals.com/for…ers

J

dont think the gaymers offer is still on, was out of stock in my asda whilst it was on, the offer ends, the price goes up to £2 (stil not bad) and wht asurprose they get a full palet of it in...

wodpecker is medium, diamond blush (same brand as diamond white) is quite tasty but dont see it much.

isnt strongbow dry cider?

Tesco have 2 litres of Gaymers...but it's branded something else ..there that's how effective it is cos I've forgotten the name!!....but it's only £1.49..definately Gaymers though cos it names them as the manufacturer ont label.

Original Poster

can only find orchard mill @ £1.49 for 2 litres on the website but its dry / medium is this the stuff ?

]http//ww…htm

Merrydown Gold is lovely!
merrydown.co.uk/

dark_like_vader

can only find orchard mill @ £1.49 for 2 litres on the website but its … can only find orchard mill @ £1.49 for 2 litres on the website but its dry / medium is this the stuff ?]http://www.tesco.com/superstore/xpi/8/xpi58803198.htm

spot on....and it's not bad at all....went very nicely with my curry!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A new low for British politics.11
    2. So it turns out Micheal Winner is a perverted git513
    3. Ordered the Xbox One X from Argos? Delivery could be 00:01 on 07/1133
    4. And you think you are having a bad day?55

See more discussions