2 meter pig in blanket from Aldi- legend or myth?

Posted 14th Dec 2019
I’m still trying to track one of these bad boys down! Whitehaven don’t have them and a member of staff in Workington said they were only available for two days?
The Aldi Website says try in stores, I have sent them a message to ask , yet no reply!

So has anyone managed to get one and eat one , if so are they any good? Or are they really a myth? 😏
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
I have a photo of my wife in a sleeping bag if anyone wants it, not quite the same thing but very similar!
8 Comments
A myth for sure I’ve been searching to no avail 😩
They are delicious, definitely try and get your hands on one
I tried to get one on Thursday. A remember of staff told me they are a special we limited allocated stock to certain stores
I bought 2 last week, went to get another, completely empty shelf - and no more coming in. They look so impressive, and although I have not tried it yet, I cannot wait, which is WHY? I went to get another, thought we would have one for tea last night.
It would be fairly easy to make one, even though very fiddly, but it would cost more to buy the bacon and 2 packs of sausages.
I have a photo of my wife in a sleeping bag if anyone wants it, not quite the same thing but very similar!
Got a reply today...

Hi Claire. Thanks for your message. We can confirm this item is part of our food Specialbuy items currently in store. These products are very popular and limited in stock, so they tend to sell out very quickly. Stock is not replenished and the item will not be back unless the promotion is repeated. If you’d like to let us know your postcode, we will be happy to check stock locally. Thanks again. Aldi UK Facebook Team
Dyslexic_Dog14/12/2019 09:50

I have a photo of my wife in a sleeping bag if anyone wants it, not quite …I have a photo of my wife in a sleeping bag if anyone wants it, not quite the same thing but very similar!

Pmsl
I've already had one - made a giant Yorkshire pudding to put in and covered it in mash potato and onion gravy 🤤🤤
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions