2 Millionth Member on hotukdeals Celebration - Day 9 - 2 millionth winner announced!

ADMIN 1059
Posted 28th Jan
Look how far we've all come

We totally couldn't have done it without our awesome community!

Those that take time to post deals and those that take their time to help members with their questions on the boards, i think we learn something new everyday!.

So a big thank you to each and every one of you

3396842.jpg

We’re buzzed to announce that there are now 2 MILLION registered hotukdealers on hotukdeals, searching and sharing the most impressive deals around! Just look at how far we’ve come!

To give thanks to some original hotukdeals OGs as well as our starry-eyed new-comers, we’re giving away exclusive branded hoodies to our amazing members who’ve joined hotukdeals each year of our 16 year journey. 👏🏼

➡️ To have a chance at winning your very own super-duper customised hoodie, all you have to do is make sure to come back and visit this page throughout the promotion. That’s it, no registration or action needed!

2 Millionth Member on hotukdeals Celebration

Terms and Conditions

See 1st comment for daily winners or click the link above

ALSO alongside the comp above

Question:

What we'd like to know is, what's the BEST deal you've managed to grab on hotukdeals?

A reminder below of a few we've had over the years!

Was it the mispriced Xbox Console from Tesco?

Was it the Marks & Spencer TV?

Was it the HD DVD Drive for Xbox 360 £2.95 from Blockbuster

Was it the Terry's Chocolate Orange glitch?

To be honest there's been sooooooooo many, that's why we're asking YOU!

Let us know in the comments below and maybe we'll give away a few little prizes

3396842.jpg
Community Updates
Official Announcements
Top comments
I've never really benefited from a glitch, but I did post a set of bose free soundsport headphones last year at a ridiculously low price, it ended up being a glitch and people got to keep them, i also posted a xiaomi mi band a couple months ago whereby people ended up getting free phones etc. Good year last year

Happy 2 millionth HUKD
Edited by: "MrSwitch" 28th Jan
Congratulations, you've made 2 million of us skint buying things we don't need because the deal is tooooo good to refuse
I got the Tesco Xbox misprice but Mine was a mispriced Tutle Beach Headset from Zavvi, should of been £149.99 got it for £9.95, they then told me they cancelled it due to misprice, and lo and behold 3 days later it was delivered. (refund too)

hotukdeals.com/dea…880
Edited by: "Wilsh88" 28th Jan
1059 Comments
Nice
Happy 2 million Members!

I think my favourite deal would be getting a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller for I think £42 or a similar price on eBay brand new using a code.

I also saves £100 on a Pixel 3 when I got it, along with a free £75 voucher

This website has had loads of great deals. One more I absolutely loved was saving £20 on two takeaways with no minimum spend at all!
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 28th Jan
Definitely an iPhone XR to replace my old iPhone
for me it has to be Integral 512gb usb stick for £9.49

hotukdeals.com/dea…781
Edited by: "safctopcat" 28th Jan
Kate spade bag
Half price brand new iPhone!
Terry’s glitch was the best. Basket and trolly loads posted up hahaha
I remember when HUKD hit 1 million, I think you was 'normal' back then OP, LOL. Do you remember?
Congratulations Hukd
Steveyorkie28/01/2020 16:27

I remember when HUKD hit 1 million, I think you was 'normal' back then OP, …I remember when HUKD hit 1 million, I think you was 'normal' back then OP, LOL. Do you remember?

Also when we had matchsticks and solar flares on our profile..
I've never really benefited from a glitch, but I did post a set of bose free soundsport headphones last year at a ridiculously low price, it ended up being a glitch and people got to keep them, i also posted a xiaomi mi band a couple months ago whereby people ended up getting free phones etc. Good year last year

Happy 2 millionth HUKD
Edited by: "MrSwitch" 28th Jan
Mine was the Tesco Xbox. I wanted one for ages and to be honest was struggling to save up for it. The glitch came up and I was like 'no way will this be honoured'....

It was and the late night playing Call of Duty commenced. Still can't believe I got that deal.

Thank you HUKD !
Does anyone remember when M&S got rid of all their rechargeable batteries for 1p a pack? It was like the second coming of the American gold rush
Best deal for me was the Apple watches from transparent last year as they were the only shop to honour the prices they had them for. Saved me about £250
I cannot say any particular deal,there has been so many, but, I know I will miss them if I do not visit HUKD often, I recommend it to all my friends. I even find deals and offers that I do not know about, even though I work there.
Edited by: "Satchmo" 28th Jan
congratulations HUKD ..
Steveyorkie28/01/2020 16:27

I remember when HUKD hit 1 million, I think you was 'normal' back then OP, …I remember when HUKD hit 1 million, I think you was 'normal' back then OP, LOL. Do you remember?

I mentioned the anniversary of half a million members (on 21 January);

[ hotukdeals.com/com…141 ]

The comment I posted was in the thread @Illusionary created on 18 January to mark the site reaching two million registered users.

Oh.
I got the Tesco Xbox misprice but Mine was a mispriced Tutle Beach Headset from Zavvi, should of been £149.99 got it for £9.95, they then told me they cancelled it due to misprice, and lo and behold 3 days later it was delivered. (refund too)

hotukdeals.com/dea…880
Edited by: "Wilsh88" 28th Jan
Flights to Barcelona (OK, Girona, since it was Ryanair) for 1p each way. The satisfaction of managing to dodge every Ryanair attempt to charge a fee is considerable!
Well done and good luck with the next 2 million
Congratulations HUKD for achieving this milestone. 🔥🔥🔥
Best deal for me was:
- Tesco Direct Xbox misprice,
- 2 x TP Link smart plug & SIM card for £1 at Argos
- Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen for 99p after cancelling music sub.
Edited by: "Smash77" 28th Jan
Congratulations!

My favourite deal, was the Tesco Xbox misprice.
Edited by: "ArcAndPie" 28th Jan
Well done HUKD!
Mine has to be the glitch where I bought a White PS4 Pro with GT Sport, Hidden Agenda and extra DS4 controller for around £200 from Tesco Direct. Sold it last month for a profit after 2 years of use and used the money to put towards the Limited Edition Death Stranding Console. Thanks HUKD and Chanchi32! Link for deal: hotukdeals.com/dea…e=3
Edited by: "Jakirrr21" 28th Jan
Gotta be the Currys PS4 Pro cock-up where they ended up giving us all a free £313 voucher
Edited by: "iBelieveYouHaveMyStapler" 28th Jan
iBelieveYouHaveMyStapler28/01/2020 16:43

Gotta be the Currys PS4 cock-up where they ended up giving us all a free …Gotta be the Currys PS4 cock-up where they ended up giving us all a free £313 voucher

Ah yes!
My first ever deal that got me hooked on UKHOTDEALS was the...

Kodak DX3700 Bundle for £100 instead of £370

They legally got into hot water after an automated acceptance of the order was sent out by email.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

theguardian.com/mon…ney

They gave in, but it permanently changed the shape of Online Stores and the way they handle orders and automatic emails. Contracts are now normally formed on dispatch. This Kodak glitch change the way online shopping works for all.
Edited by: "Chiptivo" 28th Jan
MrSwitch28/01/2020 16:30

I've never really benefited from a glitch, but I did post a set of bose …I've never really benefited from a glitch, but I did post a set of bose free soundsport headphones last year at a ridiculously low price, it ended up being a glitch and people got to keep them, i also posted a xiaomi mi band a couple months ago whereby people ended up getting free phones etc. Goo year last year :DHappy 2 millionth HUKD

Free phones !!!!! Where have I been ??
Congratulations, you've made 2 million of us skint buying things we don't need because the deal is tooooo good to refuse
iBelieveYouHaveMyStapler28/01/2020 16:43

Gotta be the Currys PS4 cock-up where they ended up giving us all a free …Gotta be the Currys PS4 cock-up where they ended up giving us all a free £313 voucher

100% this!!

Happy 2 Millionth!
Easily the best deal was the P30 Pro going for £256. Insane deal
ukwomble28/01/2020 16:46

Congratulations, you've made 2 million of us skint buying things we don't …Congratulations, you've made 2 million of us skint buying things we don't need because the deal is tooooo good to refuse

Should see my unplayed game pile!
Mine would definitely have to be the iPhone XR O2 refresh deals!
Congratulations on 2 Million.

On your 16 years chart of milestones. The sale of "For Sale/Trade" to Lokal has to be the worst move though. Lost a big trusted community then. Should have charged a annual fee of say £10 for people to Sell and Trade good they don't want.
Site would have made some money, and the people selling would have been trust worthy. Although to Note I never had any issues with people I traded with.
Happy 2 million Members!
Congrats HUKD! I’ve found lots of bargains since discovering this site so thank you to all the community for sharing
2 million members and the search facility still doesn’t work properly
Congrats. I love this app and already saved £100+ on different deals in last few month.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants