Groups

2 min help

does this come with a chain do you know ?
    amazon.co.uk/Whi…8-3

9 Comments

I don't think it does

Original Poster

Spriggan;5780039

I don't think it does

think ?

If you look at the same one sold by a different seller it doesn't mention any necklace in the product description: amazon.co.uk/Whi…1-3

No it doesnt.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Silver](probably,!)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Original Poster

ok thanks

Approximately 16x20mm

no chain and it will be much smaller than it appears too.

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

me I would check these out in store,that one above might be same size and may be same weight kind of thing.

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

this 1 is 21mm which is same size,almost same design,same shape,white gold and a chain

Original Poster

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2193939/Trail/searchtext%3EHEART+LOCKET.htmthis 1 is 21mm which is same size,almost same design,same shape,white gold and a chain

this one seems bigger and better if you see what im saying..i will have to go to the store

sent you some rep thank you...do you know if there any vouchers about?

JboyJayJason;5780229

this one seems bigger and better if you see what im saying..i will have … this one seems bigger and better if you see what im saying..i will have to go to the storesent you some rep thank you...do you know if there any vouchers about?

For Argos,don't think any about to print off etc.

How I get Argos vouchers for instore is I have a Argos storecard and they send vouchers in post. The interest is high on any credit or store cards but handy for vouchers if your careful like me.

I would suggest reserving it online,then you not make a wasted trip to view it and it not being there.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Chromecast11
      2. Apple Watch Series 3 EE Contract Cost518
      3. Ditched Sky55
      4. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?22

See more discussions