Groups

2 Month Arm injury

hi all, 2 months ago i i pulled my arm muscle during shopping .Is it normal to have a 2 month injury?! The docter says i would have to have injections if the pain continues. Does anyone have any advice please

11 Comments

Where does it hurt? and how did you pull it?

surely a doctor will offer netter advice than hukd...

emhaslam;8552046

surely a doctor will offer netter advice than hukd...

or even Better

"Chicken Man", says it all really :roll:

Did you Pullet by any chance? :-D

?

Unless there are doctors on HUKD

My advice is dont go shopping.........

My advice is take doctor's advice

we have experience of this and the injection is sore but it does work but not a long term remedy sorry but every individual is different so you never know! hope you get it sorted

So not only does "shopping" make ya go blind, it can give you a two month arm injury too? Damn, imma have to cancel my subscription to 40+

Marina;8552202

My advice is take doctor's advice

Good advice-doctor will also be able to tell you if have any underlying illness. There is no point asking anyone over the internet even if they are doctors as they do not have your medical records or are able to check you.

Go to a Chemist and ask the pharmacist what they think, they are qualified to answer questions like this and often can give you an over the counter solution or if not will tell you to go to the doctor. No need to book, just pop in and ask them.

sickly sweet;8552292

Go to a Chemist and ask the pharmacist what they think, they are … Go to a Chemist and ask the pharmacist what they think, they are qualified to answer questions like this and often can give you an over the counter solution or if not will tell you to go to the doctor. No need to book, just pop in and ask them.

+1 we do this also it is very handy with the children saves alot of time waiting for appointments which can be forever!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…11
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77

See more discussions