WK. Kellogg Granola Free with £3 Cashback on Checkoutsmart @Sainsburys

Posted 16th Aug 2019
Choose from 2 varieties. Purchase then upload receipt to checkoutsmart for a full refund. Today only.
Community Updates

Groups

20 Comments
38276219-ngQGQ.jpg
not in my quidco
NotALot16/08/2019 12:59

Checkoutsmart app

thanks got it, but not in quidco app
rocky7416/08/2019 12:56

not in my quidco

Realised the Quidco offer is £3 Cashback from Tesco but it’s £3.80 there, so have removed Quidco from the title.
cazsilver16/08/2019 13:01

Realised the Quidco offer is £3 Cashback from Tesco but it’s £3.80 there, s …Realised the Quidco offer is £3 Cashback from Tesco but it’s £3.80 there, so have removed Quidco from the title.

i thought they dont want to give me free in quidco
They’ve moved this to a discussion?! As apparently the Cashback isn’t guaranteed....I’v always posted Checkoutsmart freebies without problems.
I’v been using Checkoutsmart regularly for the last couple of years & always been paid.
Don’t think I’ll bother any more....
38276314-g5Ob6.jpg
Edited by: "cazsilver" 16th Aug 2019
Just got Tesco £3 cashback on mine. No Sainsbury's.
No mention of a freebie on COS or Quidco. I think it was on COS a while back, as I remember being annoyed that my local Sainsburys didn't stock it...
It shows on COS for me - Tesco only

There are three offers

1) Raspberry and apple carrot
2) Cocoa and Hazelnut
3) Simply Granola

Each one says 5 claims, so that's 15 boxes for free?
Edited by: "frownbreaker" 16th Aug 2019
frownbreaker16/08/2019 16:04

It shows on COS for me - Tesco onlyThere are three offers1) Raspberry and …It shows on COS for me - Tesco onlyThere are three offers1) Raspberry and apple carrot2) Cocoa and Hazelnut3) Simply GranolaEach one says 5 claims, so that's 15 boxes for free?

frownbreaker16/08/2019 16:04

It shows on COS for me - Tesco onlyThere are three offers1) Raspberry and …It shows on COS for me - Tesco onlyThere are three offers1) Raspberry and apple carrot2) Cocoa and Hazelnut3) Simply GranolaEach one says 5 claims, so that's 15 boxes for free?

I have both on mine. However it’s not free at Tesco as it’s £3.80 & you only get £3 Cashback...
38278261-Pj4bs.jpg
cazsilver16/08/2019 13:12

They’ve moved this to a discussion?! As apparently the Cashback isn’t gua …They’ve moved this to a discussion?! As apparently the Cashback isn’t guaranteed....I’v always posted Checkoutsmart freebies without problems. I’v been using Checkoutsmart regularly for the last couple of years & always been paid.Don’t think I’ll bother any more....[Image]

Fgs. I’d have seen this if it was in Deals! This is bonkers
Got the carrot one at Sainsbury earlier and the £3 cashback.

£3.80 at Tesco is a complete rip off for the product anyway. Probably not selling well at that price to be honest. £2 a more realistic price.
Then again, 80p a packet after cashback works out well.
cazsilver16/08/2019 13:12

They’ve moved this to a discussion?! As apparently the Cashback isn’t gua …They’ve moved this to a discussion?! As apparently the Cashback isn’t guaranteed....I’v always posted Checkoutsmart freebies without problems. I’v been using Checkoutsmart regularly for the last couple of years & always been paid.Don’t think I’ll bother any more....[Image]

Wow! Bizarre - I've never had problems with payouts. Also posted in the past too but HOTUKDEALS site now stops you posting it as free and shows as shop price. But to put it in discussions instead of a deal?????
NotALot16/08/2019 22:55

Wow! Bizarre - I've never had problems with payouts. Also posted in the …Wow! Bizarre - I've never had problems with payouts. Also posted in the past too but HOTUKDEALS site now stops you posting it as free and shows as shop price. But to put it in discussions instead of a deal?????

Exactly & how are people meant to see these offers?!
Can cashback grocery deals PLEASE go back into DEALS?! I’ve never had cashback refused. If need be- make a new sub section, but these do not belong in discussions!
juggler117/08/2019 19:18

Can cashback grocery deals PLEASE go back into DEALS?! I’ve never had c …Can cashback grocery deals PLEASE go back into DEALS?! I’ve never had cashback refused. If need be- make a new sub section, but these do not belong in discussions!

Totally agree! I have claimed over £1000 in cashback with now issues.. only about 2 cahsbacks unsuccessful to my own fault of not uploading the receipt in time. The cashback apps all have such helpful customer services so any questions or issues they are to hand to resolve
awesomegiles2608/10/2019 20:22

Totally agree! I have claimed over £1000 in cashback with now issues.. …Totally agree! I have claimed over £1000 in cashback with now issues.. only about 2 cahsbacks unsuccessful to my own fault of not uploading the receipt in time. The cashback apps all have such helpful customer services so any questions or issues they are to hand to resolve

And they don’t even let you post Anything from certain Cashback sites like Shopmium
COS is still allowed
hotukdeals.com/dea…339

Don't know why this got dumped in discussions
Edited by: "Wongy110" 8th Oct 2019
Wongy11008/10/2019 21:44

COS is still …COS is still allowedhttps://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/2x-free-moma-porridge-by-cashback-redemption-at-checkoutsmart-ends-today-at-sainsburys-3306339Don't know why this got dumped in discussions

Cashback not guaranteed according to the msg from mods...
38630633-TuzDp.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants