Groups

£2 play vouchers.

Hey if anyone has a £2 play voucher spare for me then it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

PS: Also if you do i will give you a bigger

26 Comments

talking of which did anyone actually receive 1 ?, no confirmation on my 3 e-mails entered ....:thumbsup:

myaser88;1985687

talking of which did anyone actually receive 1 ?, no confirmation on my 3 … talking of which did anyone actually receive 1 ?, no confirmation on my 3 e-mails entered ....:thumbsup:

yeah i got 2

everyone used them to get CDs for 99p? That's what I did.

edit; just got a case for a quid with the voucher so not bad ;-) - OP , ill try to spare one ...

myaser88;1985788

edit; just got a case for a quid with the voucher so not bad ;-) - OP , … edit; just got a case for a quid with the voucher so not bad ;-) - OP , ill try to spare one ...

Yes, you can only use one per account/address anyway.

I got 1 and spent it on a £1.99 DVD - and got 8p through quidco too!

Liddle ol' me;1985800

Yes, you can only use one per account/address anyway.

I've used several on the same address and account and they've either been delivered or have been posted.

Ah, remember those halcyon days when they gave away the £5 vouchers but gave the same 8 or 9 codes to everyone? :lol: Obviously within hours these were all shared on here. I got soooo many bargains that day. They've never done THAT again! :-D

YEAH got 2 x £2 vouchers

if anyone else has any to spare i would be grateful as i didnt get mine

barneydog;1985848

I've used several on the same address and account and they've either been … I've used several on the same address and account and they've either been delivered or have been posted.

Oh right! Thanks for that. The small print I read somewhere said only one could be used.

Ok, does anyone have a spare?!

Liddle ol' me;1986074

Oh right! Thanks for that. The small print I read somewhere said only … Oh right! Thanks for that. The small print I read somewhere said only one could be used. Ok, does anyone have a spare?!

It does say only one can be used but they don't seem to be enforcing it;-)

Where do i get the vouchers from? if someone has a spare one i wouldn't mind getting one! i need to buy something on there anyway!

I got spare one who ever needs it

MYRXQWXZXC

A-n-d-y;1987473

I got spare one who ever needs itMYRXQWXZXC

Thanks - used it for a £5.99 book that I've been humming and haaing about buying for a while. 3.99 clinched it! Rep added!

No probs , glad it helped someone , enjoy the book

BDVJTZZCCC

I'm not gonna use mine either..

t0mm;1990130

BDVJTZZCCCI'm not gonna use mine either..

Damn someone used it already:x

deathtrap3000;1990161

Damn someone used it already:x

:w00t: sorry.

Whoever it was left me rep!

Reveal yourself!:oops:

t0mm;1990404

:w00t: sorry.Whoever it was left me rep!Reveal yourself!:oops:

Sorry t0mm, it was me. I am trying my damndest to get some housework done and I made the mistake of looking at the 'puter!! This was a thread I had a glance at, I saw the code and used it, then the phone rang and I forgot to post my thanks. Just got back on while have another little break and saw this now!!
    Thanks for the code. Got Now 69 for my daughter's birthday in a few weeks. Sorry, deathtrap, I must have got in there just before you.
    Still haven't done much blinkin' housework, the phone keeps ringing now!! I might just have to chat all day instead!!

shibi din;1990584

Sorry t0mm, it was me. I am trying my damndest to get some housework … Sorry t0mm, it was me. I am trying my damndest to get some housework done and I made the mistake of looking at the 'puter!! This was a thread I had a glance at, I saw the code and used it, then the phone rang and I forgot to post my thanks. Just got back on while have another little break and saw this now!!Thanks for the code. Got Now 69 for my daughter's birthday in a few weeks. Sorry, deathtrap, I must have got in there just before you.Still haven't done much blinkin' housework, the phone keeps ringing now!! I might just have to chat all day instead!!

Dont worry about it. I wasnt that desperate for the thing anyway.

Anyone want a £2 code just say , i got 1 left

A-n-d-y;1997181

Anyone want a £2 code just say , i got 1 left

Could I have it please A-n-d-y, if you still have it?

anyone still have a code left please?

Jonny_K;1997260

Could I have it please A-n-d-y, if you still have it?

Sure sent :thumbsup:

Soz no more left now

Original Poster

If anyone could PM me one then i would go like this
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …271934
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764563
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.1719
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523459

See more discussions