Groups
    EXPIRED

2 Psn accounts 1 ps4

Got a ps4 a few days ago which already had a psn plus account with 10 months still left on it, rather than waste it I decided to bare with the name thats on it and use it.

I wanted to purchase something off PSN store, then realised my old ps3/psn account still has credit on.

So can I setup a new user on the ps4. sign into my old PSN account, buy what I need for the ps4 then sign out and sign back into the original account and use the content I purchased using the other PSN account?

6 Comments

Yes you can - works like that on PS3.

I know on the PS3 that works, I would've thought the PS4 would work the same tbh.

I know the only thing that definitely doesn't allow multiple accounts is the Vita.

Original Poster

thanks will give it a whirl later

Yeah this will work, have a similar thing with me and my brother having accounts on mine. The one ps+ sub covers every account on that machine. Just make sure, as a failsafe, to go into your settings on the account with the sub and select the option along the lines of 'make this my active console'. Sorry I can't be more specific but my ps4 is sat at home.

yeah this definitely works as I have a couple of accounts on mine

yes it works.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. connect tablet11
      2. Laptop 1060 gtx ?11
      3. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?11
      4. Gear best shipping?44

See more discussions