Groups

2 quick questions to ponder?

1. What happens to all the grit,cat litter, we put on our roads will it clog up our drains etc

2. Would we feel different about snow if it was a different colour for eg black

10 Comments

Black snow , what :?

Original Poster

exactly thats what i mean imagine if tomorrow you woke up and instead of seeing picturesque scenery it was all black

I know I don't like yellow snow

and Snow Black and the seven dwarfs does not have the same ring to it ......

archer1204;7493303

exactly thats what i mean imagine if tomorrow you woke up and instead of … exactly thats what i mean imagine if tomorrow you woke up and instead of seeing picturesque scenery it was all black

But thats never gonna happen :?

Might aswell say how would you feel about purple rain :whistling:

transit;7493331

But thats never gonna happen :?Might aswell say how would you feel about … But thats never gonna happen :?Might aswell say how would you feel about purple rain :whistling:

or chocolate rain:)

And why you putting cat litter on the road?

what difference would it make what colour it was, still be cold and inconvenient

apparently it does have the potential to block drains once the thaw comes,but its either that or close all the roads.

Lulu'sMammy;7493405

And why you putting cat litter on the road?

apparently an alternative to grit/snow
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions