Groups

2 sims in 1 phone

Hi im moving to new zealand soon and like a year ago i saw these things which let you have two sim cards in at the same time that would be very usefull has anyone seen this? Also whats a turbosim

7 Comments

quite a few twin sim phones - samsung duo
    gsmarena.com/sam…php
    turbo/ismart sim - little circuit board film shaped like a sim card with a chip that 'unlocks sim card' to work in phone

dealextreme.com/fee…167

Original Poster

Thanks i hate asking i normaly google it but my internet speed is soo slow right now not sure why thanks

Ow i saw these things that allow you to have two sim cards in one any phone i wish i bought em now

i got my girlfriend one (dual sim mobile)very useful.saves on space in her handbag lol:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Hay thanks have a good xmas to ya to well what is left off it anyway :-) i think i will get a a ghost sim from them are they a good company? When i get to a computer i ask them if it fits with the n95 if not i get a duo phone thing

gadgetz;3860079

Hay thanks have a good xmas to ya to well what is left off it anyway :-) … Hay thanks have a good xmas to ya to well what is left off it anyway :-) i think i will get a a ghost sim from them are they a good company? When i get to a computer i ask them if it fits with the n95 if not i get a duo phone thing

There a fantastic company, ive used them for all my mobile phone repairs, emails work too lol, they will respond although i dare say it may be slightly longer to respond as its xmas!

Original Poster

Ya i give it a week or two thanks for there link should work with the n95 and a telecom and vodafone sims
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Xbox gold trial code33
      2. Furniture Sliders22
      3. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early11
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??22

See more discussions