Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

2 spaces for Spotify premium for 6 months - £15

Posted 30th MarEdited by:"hey87"
I pay for Spotify off/on depending on how much money I have. I have some friends who are willing to split the costs of a family subscription and so pay £2.50 per month (I hope my calculations are right!)

I'm looking just to do it for 6 months as a year is too long and I don't know if I will still have my job then/after then. So looking for payments of £15 (£2.50 x 6months).

In the past when we could buy and sell on here I only had positive feedback - not sure if there's s way to see those. But if you are unsure about giving money first I am more than happy to allow you to join up first and then pay after.

I'm looking to start today and have it end 6months today and for the last payment date to be 30th August and so music to play until 29/30th September (again apologise if I'm wrong!)

So let me know if you're interested
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Have you considered buying something cheap from Curry’s to get the free 6 months Spotify Premium they offer?
Is that for the family offer though? And I've already had free trials so they might not work
hey8730/03/2020 10:48

Is that for the family offer though? And I've already had free trials so …Is that for the family offer though? And I've already had free trials so they might not work

No but if it’s just you, you don’t need family subscription, tell your friends that were planning on joining your subscription to do the same thing it’ll work out cheaper. Use a different email address.
ChelseaRae30/03/2020 09:59

Have you considered buying something cheap from Curry’s to get the free 6 m …Have you considered buying something cheap from Curry’s to get the free 6 months Spotify Premium they offer?

I recently brought call of duty and was given 6 months free Spotify but when I went to activate it I saw it automatically continues membership after the 6 months and they will continue to charge me, so I’ve put it on hold, maybe I’m wrong here
Istanbul30/03/2020 11:54

I recently brought call of duty and was given 6 months free Spotify but …I recently brought call of duty and was given 6 months free Spotify but when I went to activate it I saw it automatically continues membership after the 6 months and they will continue to charge me, so I’ve put it on hold, maybe I’m wrong here

You claim the free membership, then cancel it and you won’t get charged.
ChelseaRae30/03/2020 11:56

Thanks for confirming that as I have trust issues with most companies
ChelseaRae30/03/2020 11:56

Thanks so much for the info, but think I gonna stick with this as there's already 4 of us in the family that use Spotify n have our playlists saved. But thanks again and still two spaces if anyone would like one
do you still have a space available ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions