Expired

£2 voucher @ CD-WOW thanks to Andrew Strauss first Ashes century! (Single Use)

10 replies
Found 20th Jul 2009
Discount: £2
Promotional Code: Y5P3N TEGM5 XKV98 45C
Expiry: 22/07/2009

Instructions:
Terms and Conditions for Promotional Vouchers
* This Promotional Voucher is redeemable online at CDWOW! only.
* This Promotional Voucher can only be redeemed at a CDWOW! site that supports the currency stated on the voucher. Eg: a voucher issued in GBP sterling is not redeemable on purchases made in Euros.
* This Promotional Voucher is limited to one use only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Promotional Voucher or Refund Voucher. Gift Vouchers can be redeemed with this voucher.
* This voucher can not be used during a sale or other promotional period.
* Promotional Vouchers may not be redeemed for the purchase of Gift Vouchers (you cannot purchase a Gift Voucher with another voucher)
* A minimum purchase may be required to redeem this voucher.
* It is the responsibility of the bearer to use the full value within the validity period. Expiry Dates are provided on all CDWOW! Vouchers and unused portions will expire immediately after the stated expiry date. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when expired.
* CDWOW! disclaims all responsibility for any lost vouchers though please contact Customer Service should you require further assistance.

10 Comments

What's the code then?

feed_me_chocs;5798713

What's the code then?

Mine was attached to an email CD-WOW sent me today.

I would post it but I think each member gets their own individual code.

Can't see any info about the promotion via your link mate sorry (probably me being a numpty)

Original Poster

feed_me_chocs;5798924

Can't see any info about the promotion via your link mate sorry (probably … Can't see any info about the promotion via your link mate sorry (probably me being a numpty)

Sorry, it was on the link I posted but the page changes everytime you go on it. I think you just have to sign up to the site and then you can get it. I'll add a code but I don;t know if it's account specific.

5starslfc;5798990

Sorry, it was on the link I posted but the page changes everytime you go … Sorry, it was on the link I posted but the page changes everytime you go on it. I think you just have to sign up to the site and then you can get it. I'll add a code but I don;t know if it's account specific.

Don't add the code!, it's not account specific, it's a use once code.

If you put it up anyone can use it and once used it is useless

Original Poster

barneydog;5799026

Don't add the code!, it's not account specific, it's a use once code.If … Don't add the code!, it's not account specific, it's a use once code.If you put it up anyone can use it and once used it is useless

It's OK, I've looked on the site and there's nothing I want to buy at the moment, thanks for the tip though :-D

got one as well, pretty much useless as you cant use it on sale items.

waste of time sending it.

Original Poster

ants97;5799079

got one as well, pretty much useless as you cant use it on sale … got one as well, pretty much useless as you cant use it on sale items.waste of time sending it.

I'm starting to understand that now.

5starslfc;5799278

I'm starting to understand that now.

Same.

If you were to take £2.00 off most of CDWOWs products you'd still be able to find that same product cheaper somewhere else!

shouldnt this be in vouchers? :-S
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice55
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?810
    3. Android pay set up610
    4. Best 4k tv's for gaming11

See more discussions