Groups

2 week old xbox dying?>

Hi i=everytime i turn my xbox on it makes a wearing noise for about 2 secs,doesnt sound good at all,can somone provide me with the number for microsoft,im so annoyed as its only 2 weeks old!!

help

7 Comments

Banned

They are noisy anyway...you know that right?

ODB_69;2624930

They are noisy anyway...you know that right?

As a 360 owner I second that. They are really noisy machines...and now and again it will fart like that.

Banned

Issue One;2624995

As a 360 owner I second that. They are really noisy machines...and now … As a 360 owner I second that. They are really noisy machines...and now and again it will fart like that.

well....mine doesnt do that

Wow your 360 is wicked:p

is that one of those X fart boxes

Original Poster

i know its noisy but its making a wearing noise when the machine is turned on,i got it from woolworths,any one know their return policy?

Banned

strobez1977;2625116

i know its noisy but its making a wearing noise when the machine is … i know its noisy but its making a wearing noise when the machine is turned on,i got it from woolworths,any one know their return policy?

Doesnt matter about there return policy...

if it IS faulty they have to replace....

if its not then you will have to give up on 360's I'm afraid as there all the same, obvo then you need to know policy, but usually its 14 days I think, but you may find thats invalid in this case as you have been using it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay55
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?68
      3. Tooth extraction55
      4. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)23

See more discussions