Groups
    EXPIRED

2 WEEKS AIRPORT PARKING IN LUTON

Hi

Can anyone find me a decent price for 2 weeks airport parking at luton airport?
    Dates are 2nd May 09 @ 12noon to 17 May 09 @ 00:30am
    Ive tried finding deals with an overnight stay before the holiday but cant find any (was told it works out cheaper this way)

Rep added to anyone who helps

8 Comments

It works out cheaper too if you book well in advance. I got mine for half price.

Not sure what prices you have found but give this one a try

]https//ww…om/

Departing: Saturday 02 May 2009 from Luton Returning: Sunday 17 May 2009
    Days Parking: 16 Day(s) Your Purple Parking price is: £47.84

£47.84 park and ride 12mins transfer service bus which runs 24hrs a day. any good?

purpleparking.com/coo…id=

Few different price the above is the cheapest, we used them when we went away with no probs

Direct link with all options

alan04;4688843

Not sure what prices you have found but give this one a … Not sure what prices you have found but give this one a try]https://www.purple-parking.com/Departing: Saturday 02 May 2009 from Luton Returning: Sunday 17 May 2009 Days Parking: 16 Day(s) Your Purple Parking price is: £47.84

great minds think alike lol

Try the car park at Luton Parkway station.

Bit of a best kept secret

Not sure what the current price per day is (not of lot of info on internet) but last time i parked there it is about £5 per day

Not sure if is sill the case but the level of car park security used to be a higher standard - more cctv's - than the main Luton airport carparks (possibly still is)

You just walk up from the car park to Luton Airport Parkway station and catch a shuttle bus to the airport. The buss service is more frequent than the busses to the Luton airport car parks. You are supposed to pay a fare of a couple of quid each way for the bus - but they are not always that fussed about collecting.

Try these two sites they are a good place to start.
    Plus you can get Quidco on some of the sites.
    Every penny counts.
    Book as far ahead as poss

airport-parking-shop.co.uk/

compare-airport-parking.co.uk/?ad…140

Purple Parking Matches
    on your date 2 traveling dont think that matters.
    The price is £47.84..Plus 7.5% quidco.
    How cheep is that.

Original Poster

Thank you all so much!
    The cheapest i had found before was around £70 so around a third off with help from you.
    Added rep to all of you!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow922
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876397
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251373
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2543

See more discussions