2 Weeks to promote a design for charity?

Posted 12th Apr
No idea if this is allowed but no harm in asking.
A design site I use are running a poll, with a substantial prize (minus fees) to the winner. I contacted them and suggested surely that money would be of better use to charity, they agreed and to wave fees, which is great.. But here's the issue I don't have a big social media presence, so how do I generate clicks ? It's for a great cause, supporting frontline health workers, and the host site will verify this.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Can't you put the link on here?
@davidjf

There are competition sites that accept listing from promotors

Simply google competitions and giveaways and they will come up.

If your competition is on them that should generate lots of entries.

Loquax is one example.
a666andy
I did try posting the link on here, but admin wouldn't allow it for some reason ?
Messaged them to ask why, or how I could post it, but they've not responded.
Even included links and contact details for the design sites admin to prove it was legit.
Would have been ideal to promote on here.
myusernamehasgone234
Thanks, will have a look
davidjf12/04/2020 17:29

a666andyI did try posting the link on here, but admin wouldn't allow it …a666andyI did try posting the link on here, but admin wouldn't allow it for some reason ?Messaged them to ask why, or how I could post it, but they've not responded.Even included links and contact details for the design sites admin to prove it was legit.Would have been ideal to promote on here.

Shame, I guess nothing in it for them.

I once tried posting a deal link for a UK wide pure water supplier that is FAR cheaper than any distilled water deal ever posted on here. It got rejected with the message being some tosh about them not being suitable or a big enough company or some lame excuse. I guess they also did no affiliate marketing

Maybe some nice person on here with some big followers may pm you asking for the link. Unfortunately I don't use anything like fakebook
Edited by: "a666andy" 12th Apr
a666andy
Guess if they can't make money out of it they're not interested.
This would have been the ideal place to promote it, over 2 million members so I imagine some would have voted ?
If my design wins it would be $500 to charity, just by generating enough votes.
For once I regret my avoidance of Social Media.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions