Groups

2 winners of £45,000,000 each!

Just a tad jealous

14 Comments

im so happy ive won i cnat believe i havent stopped screaming im now writing down a list on what to spend it all in theres so many things i can buy with it ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................its amazing girlfreinds just woke up and now shes screaming too now thta ive told her she say shes wants to spend it all so i might let her she could buy some nice tops for a fiver

Original Poster

jamespir;6807113

im so happy ive won i cnat believe i havent stopped screaming im now … im so happy ive won i cnat believe i havent stopped screaming im now writing down a list on what to spend it all in theres so many things i can buy with it ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................its amazing girlfreinds just woke up and now shes screaming too now thta ive told her she say shes wants to spend it all so i might let her she could buy some nice tops for a fiver

:lol: i would go out straight away and buy the most expensive car i could:-D

i would set up a childrens charity fund for kids in hospital and put half of the cash in it

Well I bought 3 tickets at £1.50 and won £5.80 and I'm over the moon with delight :w00t:

cribert;6807135

:lol: i would go out straight away and buy the most expensive car i … :lol: i would go out straight away and buy the most expensive car i could:-D

matchbox or corgi

I heard BG1 was a winner :roll:

i wouldnt say a word to anyone and i would go in to work and see how much i could get away with ....

Starr;6807221

I heard BG1 was a winner :roll:

again?

Jumpingphil;6807724

I won, I told the missus to pack a suitcase.She said "Should I pack … I won, I told the missus to pack a suitcase.She said "Should I pack clothes for warm weather or cold weather?".I said "Pack 'em all, you're leaving".:w00t:

uve won 45 mil and ur keepin ur old clothes :?

ceira*freya;6807263

i wouldnt say a word to anyone and i would go in to work and see how much … i wouldnt say a word to anyone and i would go in to work and see how much i could get away with ....

Sounds like something I would do haha :-D

livingthelife07;6814783

Sounds like something I would do haha :-D

hehehe it would be so goooooooooood :-D

Jumpingphil;6814933

Did you not understand the joke?:?

yeah i did lol i no what u were saying..... I just ment i wouldnt hang around long enough to pack my clothes...sod the clothes

jellybaby22;6819898

money doesnt make u happy

be a good start though :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Android tablet parental control ?22
      2. Memory foam mattress topper22
      3. Biscuit addiction1643
      4. Any solicitors? Leasehold covenant Query "business use"33

See more discussions