Groups

2 x £1 off HMV codes

Post here if you want 1

£8.99 minimum spend

12 Comments

yes please

yes please...

Original Poster

As you 2 both asked in the other thread too it wouldn't be fair to give it to you, hope you understand!

wow, where did you get money off hmv codes?

Original Poster

bigbob909;4868428

wow, where did you get money off hmv codes?

McD's

Bhav007;4868424

As you 2 both asked in the other thread too it wouldn't be fair to give … As you 2 both asked in the other thread too it wouldn't be fair to give it to you, hope you understand!

Ok sure, :oops: greedy me.

Bhav007;4868434

McD's

really?

Original Poster

Don't worry my mate is giving me around 20 soon, as he goes McDs all the time and orders a large meal, so he gets at least 3 vouchers each time. I also go every other week so will probably give them all away on here

Original Poster

bigbob909;4868454

really?

Yeah, the monopoly thing. Only downsides are there is a £8.99 minimum spend and you can't use more than 1 voucher on an item.

Bhav007;4868469

Yeah, the monopoly thing. Only downsides are there is a £8.99 minimum … Yeah, the monopoly thing. Only downsides are there is a £8.99 minimum spend and you can't use more than 1 voucher on an item.

monopoly thing? whats that?

Original Poster

It's a promotion where with meals you get a certain amount of monopoly places/instand food vouchers + a HMV voucher. You then try and collect all of a set, for example park lane + mayfair, then enter yourself into a draw for prizes.

Bhav007;4868538

It's a promotion where with meals you get a certain amount of monopoly … It's a promotion where with meals you get a certain amount of monopoly places/instand food vouchers + a HMV voucher. You then try and collect all of a set, for example park lane + mayfair, then enter yourself into a draw for prizes.

sounds good
    maybe i should have a go myself
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win the ultimate Land Rover Rugby Prize11
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88

See more discussions