2 x £5 off £35 spend at GAME voucher codes to give away!

13 replies
Found 3rd Jan 2011
The 2 first HUKD members to reply will each get a unique code

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

oooo yes please

Original Poster

sparxuk

oooo yes please

Will PM code now.

Original Poster

One more left

yes please

Original Poster

souljacker

yes please

Will send now

thanksa lot

Original Poster

All Gone!

Thought these expired yesterday??

Original Poster

niminator

Thought these expired yesterday??

Did they?

Suppose so, says this in the bottom of the e-mail:

Vouchers are valid till 2nd January 2011. A minimum spend may apply (see voucher details). Vouchers are only redeemable online at Game.co.uk and are not valid in any GAME stores. Vouchers are non-transferable and are for the exclusive use of the individual or the affiliate website to whom they are issued. The non-authorised display or advertising of any voucher is prohibited. At GAME's sole discretion any person or website in contravention of this condition may be suspended from the affiliates network or have their GAME account blacklisted or blocked. On discovery of an unauthorised use of a voucher GAME may reject any related orders. No discussion shall be entered into and GAME's decision shall be final. All items in your basket must be above the value of the voucher code discount. (e.g. a £3 off £30 voucher will need all items in the basket to be over £3) Vouchers cannot be redeemed against Kinect, Call of Duty: Black Ops, gift vouchers, gift cards, preorder products, hardware, hardware and software bundles, GAME Rental, GAMEcare, GAME on Demand Download Service, GAME Mobank store or mobile games. No cash alternative will be offered. GAME reserves the right to withdraw any voucher at any time.

Although just been to the site and they are still sending them! oO

Original Poster

niminator

Although just been to the site and they are still sending them! oO

Yeah that's what i thought as one of the vouchers i gave away i received today.

I think you cant use these anymore? Game tells me the period is over.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Printer help please.23
    2. Amazon account for Alexa only44
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account66
    4. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop48

See more discussions