Groups
    EXPIRED

2 x Cheapest... now looking for cheap hotels in edinburgh what was that hotel bid site thingy

Departure date any time after and including 17/08/08 - anytime before and including 24/08/08

7 Comments

Original Poster

heard about apex rail but don't know how to book it

Go through Trainline and see if there are some days where you can get two single tickets as they're under £20 each way as far as I know. Have you checked National Express buses?

Original Poster

not checked buses, may look at the mega bus

Banned

£50pp return on National Express and your nearest pickup is Thirsk

Original Poster

found train for £36.50 return from northallerton

thanks anyway...

got another want now so will have to change my title

looking to stay sunday to sunday, whats that bid site where you say how much you want to stay for?

Banned

When are you looking to travel. I have to say I always stay at the Holiday Inn, next to the Zoo. But telephone the hotel direct and ask for reservations, get them to beat the price of other hotels in the area. They are a 4 star hotel but as they are a mile or so out of the centre they have to be competitive.

Also the sanpan restuarant in the hotel cannot be missed

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;2541803

When are you looking to travel. I have to say I always stay at the … When are you looking to travel. I have to say I always stay at the Holiday Inn, next to the Zoo. But telephone the hotel direct and ask for reservations, get them to beat the price of other hotels in the area. They are a 4 star hotel but as they are a mile or so out of the centre they have to be competitive.Also the sanpan restuarant in the hotel cannot be missed

thanks will have a look, looking for 17 aug ish
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"912
      2. Wireless Earphones for Running67
      3. I want some backless loafers for men55
      4. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING23

See more discussions