Posted 26th Oct 2021
Hi all

Going to set up a family sub for the new online & expansion.

£7.50 each payment via BT or PayPal Gift only

Dave
Community Updates
Misc
New Comment
Top comments
Author
Final update then from me...

Here is our current membership, with auto-renew turned off :-)

Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack Family Membership
Expiry Date - Valid until 27/10/2022 10:53
Automatic Renewal - Not Activated

I'll be in touch again the end of next September
41 Comments
  1. Avatar
    why don't you create your own and offer places on here, I'd buy a place as I missed the one from earlier.
  2. Avatar
    If you end up starting your own I'd definitely pay in
  3. Avatar
    I narrowly missed out on joining a family plan here: hotukdeals.com/dis…976 the user was doing £6 a slot, so if you would be able to match that price I'd definitely have a slot too please. If you price it well you would probably be able to fill a family pass in the space of an hour or two on here if that...
  4. Avatar
    Author
    I'll think about it as I'd be charging £7.50 as 60/8 is that so won't be doing it for £6 in afraid...

Would have only 6 slots available as me and the wife want one each... So is anyone still interested? If I get 6 at £7.50 we'll crack on.
  5. Avatar
    I'm up for it
  6. Avatar
    RetroLondon26/10/2021 19:29

I'll think about it as I'd be charging £7.50 as 60/8 is that so won't be …I'll think about it as I'd be charging £7.50 as 60/8 is that so won't be doing it for £6 in afraid...Would have only 6 slots available as me and the wife want one each... So is anyone still interested? If I get 6 at £7.50 we'll crack on.

I'll take 2 slots if you set one up, will PM you
    Edited by: "paulj48" 26th Oct 2021
  7. Avatar
    Author
    Ok then

Slots are currently

1) Me
    2) The wife
    3) alcopeland
    4) paulj48
    5) paulj48
    6)
    7)

3 more and we'll be off and running...
    Edited by: "RetroLondon" 26th Oct 2021
  8. Avatar
    hey i'm up to join
  9. Avatar
    Author
    Cheers @LordVastos

So far then...

Slots are currently

1) Me
    2) The wife
    3) alcopeland
    4) paulj48
    5) paulj48
    6) LordVastos
    7)
  10. Avatar
    Author
    2 more slots!

I'm working until 4am tonight so hopefully if we can fill it tonight I'll send a PM to everyone with details ASAP
  11. Avatar
    RetroLondon26/10/2021 19:29

I'll think about it as I'd be charging £7.50 as 60/8 is that so won't be …I'll think about it as I'd be charging £7.50 as 60/8 is that so won't be doing it for £6 in afraid...Would have only 6 slots available as me and the wife want one each... So is anyone still interested? If I get 6 at £7.50 we'll crack on.

Fair enough, I'll take one please.

Please pm details and payment instructions.
  12. Avatar
    Are there any downsides to joining a family sub? For example can you still make purchases from other regions eShops? If so I would be interested in joining.
  13. Avatar
    Author
    So far then...

Slots are currently

1) Me
    2) The wife
    3) alcopeland
    4) paulj48
    5) paulj48
    6) LordVastos
    7) ST3123

@Link83 none whatsoever mate you still have your own account all I need is your nintendo account email nothing else... Everything would be the same as if you had an individual account

1 slot left!
  14. Avatar
    Link8326/10/2021 22:59

Are there any downsides to joining a family sub? For example can you still …Are there any downsides to joining a family sub? For example can you still make purchases from other regions eShops? If so I would be interested in joining.

As long as auto-renewal is terminated
  15. Avatar
    Author
    The auto renewal would be on my account mate, as I'm the one making the payment :-) and I never have any auto renewal on anything anyway.

We could discuss if we want 1 year or two etc... Or we just all start with a year and I'll send a reminder to everyone's nintendo email in month 11 to see if anyone wants to continue.
    Edited by: "RetroLondon" 27th Oct 2021
  16. Avatar
    Brilliant, please count me in then Happy to sign up for 1 year or 2 years, whatever you decide.
  17. Avatar
    Author
    @Link83 welcome aboard
  18. Avatar
    Author
    I will PM everyone now with my PayPal details, we'll go with 1 year initially so we can get this up and running ASAP

Once everyone has sent payment and their Nintendo registered email address I'll send out the invites straight away
  19. Avatar
    Author
    All PMs sent working nights is good for some things lol

Please make sure you send the PayPal as the Gift option won't you

If anyone wants to do a bank transfer then that's fine just let me know...

If all payments are in I'll set it straight up as from 5am today I'm off shift for 4 days
  20. Avatar
    Author
    RetroLondon27/10/2021 01:07

Ok all...Here is the complete group...Slots are currently1. Me2. The …Ok all...Here is the complete group...Slots are currently1. Me2. The wife3. @Alcopoops 4. @paulj48 5. @paulj48 6. @LordVastos 7. @ST3123 8. @Link83

@Link83 Payment received thank you!
  21. Avatar
    Author
    I'll update again later this morning as I'm back in a no signal area until finish at 5am them I'm off to bed for a few hours so I'll check where we are with payment etc when I get up and post an update then...

Cheers

Dave
  22. Avatar
    Hey can I join please?
  23. Avatar
    Defaults27/10/2021 04:11

Hey can I join please?

I have 3 spaces on my group £6.12 each as we have a renewal discount.
    See my discussion i just posted or pm please
  24. Avatar
    Author
    @paulj48 Payment received thanks
  25. Avatar
    Author
    @LordVastos payment received thanks
  26. Avatar
    Done
  27. Avatar
    Author
    @ST3123 all received thanks
  28. Avatar
    Author
    @alcopeland all received thanks
  29. Avatar
    Author
    Ok we're all paid up thanks everyone. I will PM you all my mobile number and as suggested by Alcopeland we could set up a WhatsApp group if everyone's OK with that for future updates payments etc... If not I'll sent an email group up with everyone's nintendo email.

I will now start setting up and sending invites out ASAP

Thanks for the quick payments everyone
  30. Avatar
    RetroLondon27/10/2021 10:49

Ok we're all paid up thanks everyone. I will PM you all my mobile …Ok we're all paid up thanks everyone. I will PM you all my mobile number and as suggested by Alcopeland we could set up a WhatsApp group if everyone's OK with that for future updates payments etc... If not I'll sent an email group up with everyone's nintendo email.I will now start setting up and sending invites out ASAP Thanks for the quick payments everyone

I did? lol. But yeah it's a good idea anyway as it's annoying finding a new group each year.
  31. Avatar
    Author
    alcopeland27/10/2021 10:54

I did? lol. But yeah it's a good idea anyway as it's annoying finding a …I did? lol. But yeah it's a good idea anyway as it's annoying finding a new group each year.

lol, no you didnt it was @paulj48 that said about it :-)
    Anyway, everyones invite has now been sent! please let me know if you havent received it, the wife is currently playing Animal Crossing online, and her Switch is already showing she's a family member so you should have no issues, unless you sent me a mis-spelled email address lol
    Here's to a years Nintendo gaming
  32. Avatar
    Thanks invite received and accepted

Actually dont have/use WhatsApp, but have been on HUKD for years and check it daily, so would be fine with just a PM next year if thats ok?
  33. Avatar
    Author
    Link8327/10/2021 11:08

Thanks invite received and accepted Actually dont have/use WhatsApp, …Thanks invite received and accepted Actually dont have/use WhatsApp, but have been on HUKD for years and check it daily, so would be fine with just a PM next year if thats ok?

No problem mate, not an issue at all....have sent an email to a group i set up with everyone (sent as a blind copy to each person) so I'll use that.
  34. Avatar
    Author
    Final update then from me...

Here is our current membership, with auto-renew turned off :-)

Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack Family Membership
    Expiry Date - Valid until 27/10/2022 10:53
    Automatic Renewal - Not Activated

I'll be in touch again the end of next September
  35. Avatar
    In case anyone missed out I’ve still got some slots available on mine
Post a comment
Top Merchants