2 x Spiderman Homecoming, 1 x Wonderwoman & 1 x Babydriver UV code's to swap charitable dontation???

Found 18th Jan
Hi, As the title says, I have these spare. I have given these away in the past, but would prefer to swap with any spare's taht others may have.

(If you want to make a charitable donation to cancer reserach in exchange, that would be great too).
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments
Happy to do the donation but how would it work and how much?
I would be grateful of the Wonderwoman code, I don't have any to swap with but would be more than prepared to make a donation to 'Overgate hospice' which is local to me if that is acceptable.
Original Poster
sparx19811 h, 20 m ago

Happy to do the donation but how would it work and how much?

What you like. just want to know its been done.
Original Poster
homerian1 h, 11 m ago

I would be grateful of the Wonderwoman code, I don't have any to swap with …I would be grateful of the Wonderwoman code, I don't have any to swap with but would be more than prepared to make a donation to 'Overgate hospice' which is local to me if that is acceptable.

Happy with that.
i have a code for new ghostbusters &/or sabotage, would love spiderman for the kids or baby driver for me if u have it, must be UV though.
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 18th Jan
Hi, I have the shallows and possibly sex tape if you are interested. Would be interested in wonderwoman or baby driver. Let me know. Cheers.
belcher1424 h, 53 m ago

Happy with that.

That's great, thanks. I will go down into their Charity shop in the morning and put some in their collection tub.
homerian9 h, 31 m ago

That's great, thanks. I will go down into their Charity shop in the …That's great, thanks. I will go down into their Charity shop in the morning and put some in their collection tub.

Pictures or it never happened.
Would love Spiderman please! Happy to donate too
belcher14218 h, 43 m ago

Happy with that.

Hi, I have been to the charity shop, and not only donated £5 into their tub (I actually regularly donate to them due to having personal dealings with them previously), also left them with 2 black bags of bric-a-brac.

benrobertsno14 h, 19 m ago

Pictures or it never happened.

No pictures gained, not in the habit of getting 'proof' of every time a donation is made. If the OP feels that my word is not enough, then fair enough. Not everyone you come across is dishonest! One thing I have learned in life is that you will garner much more positivity in life looking through positive eyes than negative.
Got any lefty for trade? I've got Bladerunner 2049, Logan, amazing Spider-Man 1+2
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions