2 x Tickets for Disney's "Up" @ Manchester Printworks tonight. Anyone want them???

Found 6th Oct 2009
Let me know if you want them and will PM you the link.

Really wanted to go but can't make it unfortunately.

Cheers, Chris

17 Comments

Banned

nice of you to offer them, im to far away but know my son wants to see this, didnt think it was on till friday

Original Poster

sassie;6494750

nice of you to offer them, im to far away but know my son wants to see … nice of you to offer them, im to far away but know my son wants to see this, didnt think it was on till friday

think the official release day is Friday, these tickets are through SeeFilmFirst where you get advance tickets.

Banned

mufc72;6494775

think the official release day is Friday, these tickets are through … think the official release day is Friday, these tickets are through SeeFilmFirst where you get advance tickets.

oh, ok thank you, what is seefilmfirst? :thumbsup: I.m taking it they offer these for certain cinemas only

Original Poster

sassie;6494786

oh, ok thank you, what is seefilmfirst? :thumbsup:

it's a website, check it out. you register and they send you codes to type in and try and get tickets for upcoming films, shown first at various cinemas around the country. if you check out the "freebies" section on here you will see people posting codes for these films as well, so if you register, just enter one of the codes, select the cinema you wanna go to and it will let you know if there are any tickets left, if so you just print them off and away you go.

I'm interested,what time is it thanks ?

Banned

mufc72;6494830

it's a website, check it out. you register and they send you codes to … it's a website, check it out. you register and they send you codes to type in and try and get tickets for upcoming films, shown first at various cinemas around the country. if you check out the "freebies" section on here you will see people posting codes for these films as well, so if you register, just enter one of the codes, select the cinema you wanna go to and it will let you know if there are any tickets left, if so you just print them off and away you go.

have registered, and the email says it will send me codes if anything comes up in my area, is that all i have to do

i'll take them please

taurus_the_bull;6494962

i'll take them please

I think you'll find i asked first:w00t:

Banned

will these free viewing only be at odeon cinemas?

Original Poster

deb8z;6494919

I'm interested,what time is it thanks ?

Hi. It starts at 6.30, think you need to be there for 6.00. Let me know if defo want them.

Original Poster

sassie;6494943

have registered, and the email says it will send me codes if anything … have registered, and the email says it will send me codes if anything comes up in my area, is that all i have to do

Hi. Yes, that sit for now. Look out for codes to your email and also in the "freebies" section on this site.

sassie;6495029

will these free viewing only be at odeon cinemas?

Not just Odeon, Cineworld and others as well. Just depends who's participating for the particular film.

Banned

thank you all for all your help, we only got a cineworld by us, but will keep eyes peeled, again many thanks x

Original Poster

taurus_the_bull;6494962

i'll take them please

Hi. If Deb8z doesn't want them then they are yours Taurus

Original Poster

sassie;6495171

thank you all for all your help, we only got a cineworld by us, but will … thank you all for all your help, we only got a cineworld by us, but will keep eyes peeled, again many thanks x

No proba at all. Defo keep an eye out on here as there as some really good films that come up on these. Take care.:thumbsup:

deb8z;6494998

I think you'll find i asked first:w00t:

You said your interested?????? :w00t:

and what time its showing :roll:

unlike me i asked for the OP, that i'll take them

they make the desicion anyway

Hi

Yes that would be great if you could pm me the link:thumbsup:

Thank you:)

Original Poster

deb8z;6495204

HiYes that would be great if you could pm me the link:thumbsup:Thank you:)

PM'd :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1656
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247641
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014647

See more discussions