Groups
    EXPIRED

2 x Tickets to Inglorious Basterds Glasgow Odeon 18/8

I have two tickets for the free preview of inglorious basterds for Glasgow Odeon on Tuesday at 6.30 pm my OH is going to the football instead! Will e-mail details to first person to ask.

5 Comments

mod

Moved to misc

yes can i have them please

Original Poster

scotland88;6031767

yes can i have them please

sorry scotland88 already received a pm from rangers78 and emailed the ticket to him :oops: hope you can still get tickets

Kerz67;6033288

sorry scotland88 already received a pm from rangers78 and emailed the … sorry scotland88 already received a pm from rangers78 and emailed the ticket to him :oops: hope you can still get tickets

haha thats a bit cheeky of him! no worries i will just wait till its properly out in the cinema! repped fot the offer anyway

Original Poster

scotland88;6033407

haha thats a bit cheeky of him! no worries i will just wait till its … haha thats a bit cheeky of him! no worries i will just wait till its properly out in the cinema! repped fot the offer anyway

glad to see you got tickets scotland88 i was feeling bad :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …273947
      2. word association Game72944190
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764565
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1719

See more discussions