2 years game pass ultimate for <£45 via mmoga

Posted 4th Dec
Ok Ok, so its not as fire as what was posted earlier today but as I missed out on that one I did a little research myself and it seems the same kind of 'glitch' works with any 14 day voucher. So I found the one linked for £2.59 and bought 17 vouchers for just under £45. This has given me game pass ultimate with live gold until march 2022.
Still an absolute bargain but just needs a bit of work.....
So get your vouchers, add the first and it will offer the 14 days + 1 month free when you turn on recurring billing ( I had two tabs open, one with the redeem page and one with the subscriptions page).
Go to the subscriptions page, turn on recurring billing, then back off.
Put in the next voucher, it will offer 14 days + one month free !

rinse and repeat!!

Thanks to the original poster, it just needed a little modification for another fine bargain before xmas!

mmoga.co.uk/Xbo…tml
Community Updates

Groups

4 Comments
I didn't have to cancel the recurring just kept putting a code in
Did you do it on xbox or PC
I purchased a 14 day code and it wouldn’t let enter it with some weird error message. Contacted support and they said it won’t work as I already have a Ultimate game pass subscription and to wait until it runs out. That can’t be right can it
mastablasta05/12/2019 13:04

I purchased a 14 day code and it wouldn’t let enter it with some weird e …I purchased a 14 day code and it wouldn’t let enter it with some weird error message. Contacted support and they said it won’t work as I already have a Ultimate game pass subscription and to wait until it runs out. That can’t be right can it

I bought one too - didn’t work - contacted Mmoga support said code was for new accounts only - getting a refund
Edited by: "dromoreboy" 6th Dec
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions