Groups
    EXPIRED

20"-22" LCD/TFT Monitors around 175?

Hi guys,

I am searching for a best deal online for a Monitor. I ordered one via eBuyer and after 10 days it reached me with dead pixels. I have sent it back and got my refund after another 10 days. So 20 days were a mere waste buying from eBuyer. I went for HP L2405 20.1" monitor which had 30 pounds cash back offer.

Now if someone could suggest me a good monitor for around 20 to 22 inches with some good deals or cash back offer. I would feel glad... also I was wondering if I should order HP Monitor again? 30 GBP Cash.. I hope thats good?

Do let me know... I would use the monitor for multimedia applications (designing), watch lot of movies.. and very very little/rare gaming. Over all a decent monitor which gives a good performance. I am looking to spend around 150 to 175.. but need a reliable one.

Kindly help me fine one! Cheers!

4 Comments

Original Poster

This one sounds good laskys.com/pcs…tml ??? What do you thnink.. help me out people.. need one badly!

That looks a good deal to me!

Agent_Silver;1392513

That looks a good deal to me!

Honestly that looks as a GREAT GREAT deal to me too...

Try this one: microdirect.co.uk/(17…spx

Lots of reviews and I can vouch for it as I bought one. Did have to upgrade my graphics card to get the required resolution.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private55
      2. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions