Groups
    EXPIRED

£20 Cashback when you refer a friend to Quidco

Just received an email stating that Quidco are currently paying £20 cashback for every friend that you refer to join instead of the usual £2.50.
    To get this you need to refer a friend through quidco and once they earn £5 cashback you will get the £20 sent to your quidco account.
    Email states this is for a limited time only.

9 Comments

If I log in and click refer a friend it says £2.50 so this looks like it might be targeted.

Perfect time to make a new account lol

snatch_master

If I log in and click refer a friend it says £2.50 so this looks like it … If I log in and click refer a friend it says £2.50 so this looks like it might be targeted.

I think it is only for premium customers

Editor

Me : "Dave quick join Quidco, I will get £20 when you make £5 cash back!!"
    Dave : "Quidco?"
    Me : "Yeah basically its a site that offers you cash back on purchases made"
    Dave : "That sounds awesome, is it 100% legit?"
    Me : "Well I have made 420 purchases on there and 14 have managed to track correctly"
    Dave : "Oh"

mod

I've moved this to Misc as it is cashback dependent, and it also appears that it is account specific.

Happy for this to stay in Misc but please do not post or request any referrals. Thanks

The multi's on here will make a fortune

premium here. still £2.50

maybe its because I have invited a few already.

Love Quidco.

Never had a purchase not track in the years I've used them.

Unlike TCB who drove me mad and had no interest in chasing up the untracked sales which were around 40%.

BuzzDuraband

Me : "Dave quick join Quidco, I will get £20 when you make £5 cash b … Me : "Dave quick join Quidco, I will get £20 when you make £5 cash back!!"Dave : "Quidco?"Me : "Yeah basically its a site that offers you cash back on purchases made"Dave : "That sounds awesome, is it 100% legit?"Me : "Well I have made 420 purchases on there and 14 have managed to track correctly"Dave : "Oh"

Dave: So you get an extra £20, how much extra do I get?
    Me: Nothing
    Dave: (sighs)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Does the app aznog still work?23
    2. Drive Club PS411
    3. Any advice on mobile networks.11
    4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50035

See more discussions