Groups

20% Code off the hut wanted - walkers rainy day account.

Looking for someone in the christmas spirit and who is very nice to PM me a code from your walkers rainy day account for 20% off thehut

In relation the the thread mens french connection jeans £11.93 @ the hut

Thanks

28 Comments

will send you pm, (if you have seen the other thread, trust me i've figured it now)
    Edited by: "Marina" 27th Nov 2010

Hi ther e everyone. thanks for posting this bargain. if anyone has the code please can you send it to me. i would greatly appreciate it. thanks very much!

If anyone has another code that can be used for DVD/Blu-Ray that would be very nice and xmasy

MarvinHC

If anyone has another code that can be used for DVD/Blu-Ray that would be … If anyone has another code that can be used for DVD/Blu-Ray that would be very nice and xmasy

just to confirm is it for the hut you're after?
    Edited by: "Marina" 30th Nov 2010

Is this a thread to ask for TheHut codes ?

If so, me please !!! I wanted the Kick Ass BluRay, but can't get any more codes from Walkers

adambaz

Is this a thread to ask for TheHut codes ?If so, me please !!! I … Is this a thread to ask for TheHut codes ?If so, me please !!! I wanted the Kick Ass BluRay, but can't get any more codes from Walkers

Because you specified clearly what you're after, you won a Marina's pm!!! (with discount code)

Marina

Because you specified clearly what you're after, you won a Marina's pm!!! … Because you specified clearly what you're after, you won a Marina's pm!!! (with discount code)

So the only stipulation is that I ask what I want.

Erm...one of these please

Thanks for the code

adambaz

So the only stipulation is that I ask what I want.Erm...one of these … So the only stipulation is that I ask what I want.Erm...one of these please :DThanks for the code

Well done on specifiying exactly what you want...again! Hope someone buys it for you.

You're welcome.

Not sure if everyone got back to me, after i sent a few walkers codes recently, oh well

If specific is what is need: Anyone wants to by the full Lost pack on Blu Ray for me? Alternatively any discount code is welcome

MarvinHC

If specific is what is need: Anyone wants to by the full Lost pack on Blu … If specific is what is need: Anyone wants to by the full Lost pack on Blu Ray for me? Alternatively any discount code is welcome

lol..no i meant Zavvi/Hut.

Have sent you hut 10% entertainment voucher.

woman u are way too nice.

marina rocks!

magicbeans

woman u are way too nice. :)marina rocks!

awww MB http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af81/hukd_marina/smilies/sEm_blush.gifhttp://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af81/hukd_marina/smilies/sEm_blush.gif

No biggie really And lots of people doing these codes i see.

I didn't know there were any 20% codes,i thought they were 10%

If anyone has one knocking about and they want to share that would be nice,all i can offer in return is a 3 quid off 30 quid spend code at Game

deb8z

I didn't know there were any 20% codes,i thought they were 10%If anyone … I didn't know there were any 20% codes,i thought they were 10%If anyone has one knocking about and they want to share that would be nice,all i can offer in return is a 3 quid off 30 quid spend code at Game

!0% is for games dvds etc and 20% is for clothes beauty etc.

deb8z

I didn't know there were any 20% codes,i thought they were 10%If anyone … I didn't know there were any 20% codes,i thought they were 10%If anyone has one knocking about and they want to share that would be nice,all i can offer in return is a 3 quid off 30 quid spend code at Game

I got 20% of Hut clothing or 10% of Hut Entertainment if you want Debz

Arghhh thanks for clarifyin,g that's where i got confused,in that case,it's ok marina it's for a console.but thank you for offering anyway,you're a little gem

deb8z

Arghhh thanks for clarifyin,g that's where i got confused,in that … Arghhh thanks for clarifyin,g that's where i got confused,in that case,it's ok marina it's for a console.but thank you for offering anyway,you're a little gem

It is actually confusing! (atleast for me) X)

EXTRA 10% off DVDs, CDs, Games, Books, Electronics & Computing
    thehut.com

If a console comes under electronics then you can still get 10% off.

Marina

lol..no i meant Zavvi/Hut.Have sent you hut 10% entertainment voucher.

Thank you very much Marina!

Does anyone have a spare Hut code 10% that can be pm'd to me please>
    Im after toy story 3 for ds!!

Huge thanks ;-)

loulou

Does anyone have a spare Hut code 10% that can be pm'd to me pleaseIm … Does anyone have a spare Hut code 10% that can be pm'd to me please>Im after toy story 3 for ds!!Huge thanks ;-)

Have sent you a pm with code.

Thats fab thanks v much!
    Worked a treat x

Hi, does anyone have a spare 10% hut code for xbox toystory 3. Many thanks.

Anyone have a hut discount code spending £25. Thank you

Can anyone send me a PM with a 10% voucher for "the hut" or to "zavvi".

Hi,
    Does anybody have the 10% discount code for thehut please? looking to order some dvds for xmas presents?

thanks

Hi, I wonder if anyone might have a spare 20% the Hut code that they don't need. I am looking to purchase a sound asleep pillow (!) for my father-in-law. Much appreciated if anyone can help.

Would also love any vouchers for the hut/zavvi, as got a few prezzies that could do with the discount treatment

Can of fanta waiting here for the first person
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions