Groups

20 days on hotukdeals

Have just checked out Rayman's post count !!!
    Nearly 28000 !!!

If it takes him 1 minute per post; that's 467 Hours of continuous posting or 19.44 24 hour days full of posting.

I don't know whether to pat him on the back or give him the number of the samaratins.

Well done, I think !!:thumbsup:

8 Comments

I think a number of a doctor would be more useful for the R.S.I :thumbsup:

mrtootough

If it takes him 1 minute per post; that's 467 Hours of continuous posting … If it takes him 1 minute per post; that's 467 Hours of continuous posting or 19.44 24 hour days full of posting.

And if he ate a Polo mint everytime he posted, that'd be 28000 Polo mints!:oops:

So that'd be either 1400 tubes of Polo mints, or if each individual Polo mint was lay side by side then a grand 532m stretch of Polo Mints.

Which ever way you look at it, that's a lot of mints:whistling: Bedtime methinks, lol.

I don't think it would be a minute per post on average... you know, when we thank people for posts, or welcome to the forums, they are quickies

emmajk42

I don't think it would be a minute per post on average... you know, when … I don't think it would be a minute per post on average... you know, when we thank people for posts, or welcome to the forums, they are quickies

yes most men are the master of "quickies"

:giggle: Doesnt even take into account the time browsing the site or looking stuff up for people

Dont forget, although you get short posts that dont take a minute, you also get long posts which take more than a minute :thumbsup:

Original Poster

MBeeching

And if he ate a Polo mint everytime he posted, that'd be 28000 Polo … And if he ate a Polo mint everytime he posted, that'd be 28000 Polo mints!:oops:...So that'd be either 1400 tubes of Polo mints, or if each individual Polo mint was lay side by side then a grand 532m stretch of Polo Mints. Which ever way you look at it, that's a lot of mints:whistling: Bedtime methinks, lol.

his breath must smell really nice !!

Have just checked out Rayman's post count !!!Nearly 28000 !!!If it takes … Have just checked out Rayman's post count !!!Nearly 28000 !!!If it takes him 1 minute per post; that's 467 Hours of continuous posting or 19.44 24 hour days full of posting.I don't know whether to pat him on the back or give him the number of the samaratins.Well done, I think !!:thumbsup:

Thanks I think Hehe ;-)

Only fair that my 28001'st post should be in here too!

http://static.flickr.com/3/5516949_ff2e398700_m.jpg

That's actually a life-belt, given free with every 28000 Polos' It obviously doesn't work as I'm still here :giggle:

http://www.perfume-perfume.com/pics-multiple-full/POLMD275.jpg

This is for when I run out of Polos' and to give me a quick fix when I'm away from HotUKDeals lol

Anyone care to work out the amount of Polos' from my join date and how many hours from these stats?

Posts Total Posts: 28,000 (30.27 posts per day)

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1319
      2. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)23
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1726
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1417

See more discussions