Expired

20% extra cashback at TopCashBack with Zeek payout

Found 12th Apr
Just received an email for the bonus cashback. Always turn my earning in to Zeek for gift vouchers. Ends tonight at midnight

How to spin up your TopCashback cashback

1 Cash out to Zeek to get a 20% top-up bonus.

2 Buy discounted gift cards to save on your next shop.

3 Use TopCashback links to get cashback on those purchases, too.

4 Return to step 1 and keep on saving!
Community Updates
9 Comments
Might be useful to some, but make sure they have a gift card that is within your budget. For example, the only cards they have for Asda is a minimum of £150, and Tesco is £400
Always gone for Amazon. You use for anyway.
I have a low tolerance for companies who mess me around and it looks like Zeek are making a bid to join that list. On the 30th of March they ran an offer, get £5 cashback for every £50 you spend. So I brought 2 x £150 vouchers and so far nothing.

I'll give them to the end of the month before blacklisting them.
Does anyone know why this has been changed to a discussion?
LandOfConfusion10 m ago

I have a low tolerance for companies who mess me around and it looks like …I have a low tolerance for companies who mess me around and it looks like Zeek are making a bid to join that list. On the 30th of March they ran an offer, get £5 cashback for every £50 you spend. So I brought 2 x £150 vouchers and so far nothing.I'll give them to the end of the month before blacklisting them.

Have you contacted them?
smithy_00074 m ago

Does anyone know why this has been changed to a discussion?

Cashback only mate.
Sphere12th Apr

Might be useful to some, but make sure they have a gift card that is …Might be useful to some, but make sure they have a gift card that is within your budget. For example, the only cards they have for Asda is a minimum of £150, and Tesco is £400

Most likley because of this offer there sold out on lower denominations same with other vouchers, do this wilst 20% and in week or two when no offer your get them then, they last for 2 years on zeek
Currently doing 8% if you get it on an online mastercard, just got one and bought amazon vouchers with it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants