Groups

20 gig xbox 360 hard drive add-on query?

Hi guys
    I'm looking to upgrade my arcade version and purchase a 20gig hard drive mainly just to be able to d/l the demo's and I'm sure the games will run more smoothly.

Anyhoo, How do I attach/insert the add-on, I have looked via google but getting conflicting answers and would like some opinions from some experienced xboxer's.

I'm only interested in the 20gig as I have a silver membership and just wanted it for demo's and hopefully my games run more smoothly.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

18 Comments

You just firmly push it in at the top after removing the plastic cover which is on arcades

Original Poster

Thanks guys, I went down the wrong road and was looking at sites that were completely opening the console as some kind of upgrade.

Thanks for your replies, I got it now:thumbsup:

tony, i just bought a 120GB harddrive so my 20GB is up for sale on monday, ill post it on HUKD if your interested?

Original Poster

jackvdbuk;6204744

tony, i just bought a 120GB harddrive so my 20GB is up for sale on … tony, i just bought a 120GB harddrive so my 20GB is up for sale on monday, ill post it on HUKD if your interested?

Hey, I am in the process of making an offer for a used original Genuine xbox360 HD for £21.50/£25.00 on ebay. Seems a fair price and have some paypal funds so I'll see the outcome of this offer, unless its you?? as this seller explains he has upgraded to 120gb too :-)

haha nah mate not me, what so £25 delivered? on ebay?

ill happily do it for £22.50? just aslong as your happy to wait till monday? or if not ill send it ASAP, just cant play any XBL games :P

make a decision and ill open a FS thread on HUKD to comply with the rules

tonygee, there are some 20gb on sale on this site at around 20.00 in FS.FT

Original Poster

jackvdbuk;6205174

haha nah mate not me, what so £25 delivered? on ebay? ill happily do it … haha nah mate not me, what so £25 delivered? on ebay? ill happily do it for £22.50? just aslong as your happy to wait till monday? or if not ill send it ASAP, just cant play any XBL games :Pmake a decision and ill open a FS thread on HUKD to comply with the rules

Cheers buddy, I'm gonna stay tuned on this bid I've made an offer of £21.50 on ebay for a £25 bin/make offer , I'll wait on the outcome on this offer. I'm sure it wont be too far away from the £21.50 offer although I'm sure he will take that offer as only £3.50 short of the bin price. It's an xbox original and 650+ feedback 100% positive so I'll stay with this seller for the time being, Thanks all the same!!

Original Poster

strike;6205200

No doubt there is, I'm holding out for the outcome of the ebayer's response for my £21.50 offer for an original one and I'll be happy to buy it.:thumbsup:

tonygee;6205255

No doubt there is, I'm holding out for the outcome of the ebayer's … No doubt there is, I'm holding out for the outcome of the ebayer's response for my £21.50 offer for an original one and I'll be happy to buy it.:thumbsup:

These are all originals.

jackvdbuk;6205174

haha nah mate not me, what so £25 delivered? on ebay? ill happily do it … haha nah mate not me, what so £25 delivered? on ebay? ill happily do it for £22.50? just aslong as your happy to wait till monday? or if not ill send it ASAP, just cant play any XBL games :Pmake a decision and ill open a FS thread on HUKD to comply with the rules

strike;6205200

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6205337

These are all originals.

That +1 fb on ebay is an extra £1.50 well spent:-D

tonygee;6205442

That +1 fb on ebay is an extra £1.50 well spent:-D

or buy a 1p voucher

Original Poster

strike;6205456

or buy a 1p voucher

Only kidding ebay I prefer to be honest, I'm used to the set up. i notice that on ebay?, How do the sellers make any cash on a 1p voucher or am i missing something?

all seem to be from HK or china, id rather buy from here but i suppose thats just me lol

ill do it for £21 but no lower, lmk cheers

strike;6205456

or buy a 1p voucher

1p voucher?

You could try this recon 20GB for £18.54 delivered.

dealextreme.com/det…408

or this 120GB recon (not microsoft original) for £38.78 delivered

dealextreme.com/det…431

Both get good write-ups on the site from people who have bought them.

andycs;6205839

You could try this recon 20GB for £18.54 … You could try this recon 20GB for £18.54 delivered.http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.21408or this 120GB recon (not microsoft original) for £38.78 deliveredhttp://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.21431Both get good write-ups on the site from people who have bought them.

FAKES Can ban your console from xbox live. DO NOT GO FOR THE CHEAP OPTION ESPECIALLY £2 ish

Admin

Closed this for now, you shouldn't be bargaining in this forum. You can list in FS in 7 days.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2459
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846375
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767298
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721

See more discussions