EXPIRED

20" HD LCD HDMI SAMSUMG Pebble TV/Monitor

Hey, I would like to purchase this item, but I was wondering if anyone could find one which I can buy it for 200GBP including delivery?

Also, what do you think about this item: I want to use it as a monitor and for Xbox 360 and PS3 in the future. Or you have other ideas...

Samsung Pebble 20" SM2032MW HD Ready Widescreen LCD TV Monitor With Tuner And HDMI

5 Comments

I'm after this exact same TV aswel for simliar reasons. Cheapest I've seen it so far is £214.99 delivered @ ebuyer...

ebuyer.com/pro…112

You can get the 19" version though for £189.99 delivered from ebuyer...

ebuyer.com/pro…572

Original Poster

Yes, I know I can get it at that price, but I was hoping for a cheaper price, as I missed out on the 10% on Play.com as it came down to around 205 delivered + I think around 1% at Quidco or others....

If you have any new informations please do tell me as I want the one with HDMI and can be used as TV and Monitor. THX

Original Poster

Can anyone comment on this LCD TV/Monitor....as I am planning to purchase it....

i am also after the same sort of monitor so i searched all the places.
including all the top spec screens i got the following:

Amazon (free del)
22" £199
20" £163/£161.90 (2 choices)

Pixmania (£10 del)
19" £149
22" £199
20" £163

Ebuyer (free del)
20" £175/£169 (2choices)
22" £210

This was last week i checked all these...may of changed

Original Poster

I have checked, they are all over 200GBP for the TV monitors as I want to use it for gaming consoles as well....

Thanks, but I guess just need some promotional code in order to get the price lower....

But is there any suggestions or comments whether this is a good product or not...

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)67
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy34
    3. Any eBay final value fee promos?11
    4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2342

See more discussions