Groups
    EXPIRED

£20 mobile contract

Best phone
    best deal?
    unlimited sms
    at least 200min
    wat's the best deal offered out there
    prefered Orange network but if others offers better deal then i wont mind.
    so far found on Orange 18mths £20 unlimited msg 200 min and LG Secrect free.

4 Comments

O2's simplicity aint bad

600 mins, unlimited texts - £20 a month.

No phone included obviously but not every one needs a new phone. PLUS if you know anyone who works for McDonalds - they can get you 30% off per month for life!!

This deal only costs me £14 per month for all this - bargain!!

fastfish77;3203982

O2's simplicity aint bad600 mins, unlimited texts - £20 a month.No phone … O2's simplicity aint bad600 mins, unlimited texts - £20 a month.No phone included obviously but not every one needs a new phone. PLUS if you know anyone who works for McDonalds - they can get you 30% off per month for life!!This deal only costs me £14 per month for all this - bargain!!

How does that work - is it just a special version of refer a friend?

luvadealme;3204203

How does that work - is it just a special version of refer a friend?

Im not sure. They call it 'Infinity' ... Basically something on the lines of O2 and McDonalds have merged, or partnered up. And for McD staff, they and 6 friends or family are entitled to 30% off O2 tariffs, online or instore.

Worth checking it out if you know someone thats works there :thumbsup:

fastfish77;3208016

Im not sure. They call it 'Infinity' ... Basically something on the lines … Im not sure. They call it 'Infinity' ... Basically something on the lines of O2 and McDonalds have merged, or partnered up. And for McD staff, they and 6 friends or family are entitled to 30% off O2 tariffs, online or instore.Worth checking it out if you know someone thats works there :thumbsup:

i'm out of work at the moment, might get a job there for a week or two simply to take advantage of that offer
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…11
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77

See more discussions