£20 off a £40 spend on Littlewoods, new accounts only.

8 replies
Found 3rd Jan
I know this deal has been posted in vouchers but wanted to share the deal i had!

Using promo code KXVLC it takes £20 off a £40 spend (new accounts only)

I opened an account but paid in full.

I know very are doing the same thing so ifyou already have littlewoods try very!

I ordered two large yankee candles £17 each and a black lamp £10 and only paid £24 which i think is an absolute bargain!

I ordered

littlewoods.com/yan…476

And

littlewoods.com/yan…476

And

littlewoods.com/lei…476

You could order three large jars for £31

Or even find anything else you like

I have split my prices £10 each for a candle and £4 for the lamp

Quidco also offer 7.5% cashback which has just tracked for £2.59 so even cheaper than i thought

8 Comments

Original Poster

Personally think if you are voting cold its because you already have an account and cannot access the deal!!
How can you deny that £21.41 for two large yankee candles and a lamp is not a deal!
Edited by: "natalie291293" 3rd Jan

natalie291293

Personally think if you are voting cold its because you already have an … Personally think if you are voting cold its because you already have an account and cannot access the deal!!How can you deny that £21.41 for two large yankee candles and a lamp is not a deal!

It's a good job you're cute

mod

Hi natalie291293
I've moved this to Misc. As you said this has already been posted.

Original Poster

andywedge

Hi natalie291293 I've moved this to Misc. As you said this has already … Hi natalie291293 I've moved this to Misc. As you said this has already been posted.

It was posted as a voucher not a specific deal

natalie291293

Personally think if you are voting cold its because you already have an … Personally think if you are voting cold its because you already have an account and cannot access the deal!!How can you deny that £21.41 for two large yankee candles and a lamp is not a deal!

Are you winding me up?
£21.41 for TWO smelly candles and you reckon that's a deal?
I don't get this Yankee Candle nonsense. I can just about to feed the kids.

Original Poster

Considering the rrp is £21 each, and for £21.41 im getting two large jars and a lamp yes 100% i think thats a brilliant deal

That's great I'm doing it now, thanks for sharing xxx

Banned

natalie291293

It was posted as a voucher not a specific deal

With that logic you could post it as a deal for every item littlewoods stock!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.46
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769433
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226641
    4. UNDERTALE PS4 / PS Vita / PC Physical Editions (Exclusive to Fangamer)33

See more discussions