Groups
    EXPIRED

20% Off Air-Con + 20% Off Servicing Voucher for Kwik-Fit : FREE TO A GOOD HOME :)

Have this flyer with 2 attached vouchers that I got from Kwik-Fit.

20% Off Air-Con Recharge
    20% Off Servicing (you can also use it for 20% off the combined MOT & Service).

Both Valid up until September 2009. Thought it might be of use to someone.

Post a reply and I'll pick a reply number later. Please only post once so as not to unfairly bump the thread.

Cheers.

16 Comments

Great film:whistling:

can I take part please?

even with 20% off these will expensive and you'll need new discs whatever they do ;-)

oooooo very interested in the servicing one....my car needs doin this week :x thanks

servicing, two vouchers? One for me, one for you, eh stevie boy?;-):whistling:

Can't get better than a kwik-fit fitter:-D

air con voucher would be nice please:thumbsup:

Can i put my name in for the air con voucher please

lil_tiger;5892848

oooooo very interested in the servicing one....my car needs doin this … oooooo very interested in the servicing one....my car needs doin this week :x thanks

You need servicing?:roll:

I could make good use of the air con voucher.

brb checking my inbox....................:whistling:

ill pay you £20 to keep them both? it may be cheaper in the long run.

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5892848

oooooo very interested in the servicing one....my car needs doin this … oooooo very interested in the servicing one....my car needs doin this week thanks

Servicing Voucher is yours. Please PM me where you would like it sent and I will pop it off in the post for you.

starsparkle2311;5892872

servicing, two vouchers? One for me, one for you, eh stevie boy?Can't get … servicing, two vouchers? One for me, one for you, eh stevie boy?Can't get better than a kwik-fit fitter

Told you before....you dont need a voucher for a service

starsparkle2311;5893114

brb checking my inbox...................

Funny that, I was checking out your box as well. :whistling:

aircanman;5893143

ill pay you £20 to keep them both? it may be cheaper in the long run.

lol if it werent for the FS/FT rules on profiteering dude then I'd take your £20, alas I cannot do so for it would be improper for me to make such a gain, but cheers anyways :-D

Charlie&Lola;5893021

Can i put my name in for the air con voucher please

AirCon Voucher is yours. Please PM me where you would like it sent and I will pop it off in the post for you.

Please PM me where you would like it sent and I will pop it off for you.

You tell me that so many times................................:whistling:

StevenA2000_uk;5893418

Servicing Voucher is yours. Please PM me where you would like it sent … Servicing Voucher is yours. Please PM me where you would like it sent and I will pop it off in the post for you. :)Told you before....you dont need a voucher for a service :pFunny that, I was checking out your box as well. :whistling:lol if it werent for the FS/FT rules on profiteering dude then I'd take your £20, alas I cannot do so for it would be improper for me to make such a gain, but cheers anyways :-DAirCon Voucher is yours. Please PM me where you would like it sent and I will pop it off in the post for you.

did you random number these, as I asked before all of the above

thought you were going to randomly pick one not give it to whos reply you liked most

not that I want it, I'll take mine to my local and they will do it cheaper and I wont need new brake discs / tyre / anything else they will try to hard sell you by telling lies

"were the ones to mistrust ":thumbsup:

mod

closed at op request

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
    2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
    3. word association Game72944192
    4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions