EXPIRED

20% off at matalan until 23/12

Just had an email with a link to get 20% off until 23/12 at matalan if i print off the voucher.
As im unsure if voucher is user specific i havent provided a link sry. But if your signed up with matalan check your email for yours too

10 Comments

2007 one i guess :whistling:

True.

it may sound silly, but as it says 2007 i guess that has expired right?

supermod

DIVA1977, I've got that email as well. PM me your barcode & I'll tell you if it's the same as mine, if that helps

(It's a new voucher btw )

Original Poster

sigma;3804250

DIVA1977, I've got that email as well. PM me your barcode & I'll tell you … DIVA1977, I've got that email as well. PM me your barcode & I'll tell you if it's the same as mine, if that helps :)(It's a new voucher btw )

Just PM'ed

Original Poster

I expired this due to sigma confirming the voucher i had wasnt user specific, so ive posted it for all, happy shopping

I've just got an e-mail from Matalan with 2008 voucher.
Matalan card is required to get this discount. There's a barcode so I;m not sure if it's not assigned to existing account.

Banned

mkaminski100;3807516

I've just got an e-mail from Matalan with 2008 voucher. Matalan card is … I've just got an e-mail from Matalan with 2008 voucher. Matalan card is required to get this discount. There's a barcode so I;m not sure if it's not assigned to existing account.

could you add link ? thanks

mkaminski100;3807516

I've just got an e-mail from Matalan with 2008 voucher. Matalan card is … I've just got an e-mail from Matalan with 2008 voucher. Matalan card is required to get this discount. There's a barcode so I;m not sure if it's not assigned to existing account.

No it isn't. . my friend used my voucher on her account. It just comes up on the receipt as a 20% discount, nothing unique. A lot of items had the price tag highlighted in highlighter pen though and the woman told me that all those items will be reduced in the sale.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
    4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions