EXPIRED

20% off everything (no min spend) on the NEW improved M&S.com!

Simply enter this code:

XMFD-ACTFS9-9PG2YK

Code valid once. Ends 26 October.

Terms and Conditions

1. This offer is for 20% off when you spend online at Marks & Spencer.
2. Offer can not be used in conjunction with any other promotion that requires a code, apart from Free Standard Delivery.
3. Offer cannot be used with the purchase of Furniture, Technology, Household Electricals, Large Appliances, Gift Cards, Gift Vouchers, Financial Services products and Made to Measure Shirts, wine plan and M&S for business and Food to Go.
4. Your discount will be shown when you add your qualifying item(s) to your shopping basket and enter promotion code.
See original email for promotion code.
5. This offer can only be redeemed once.
6. This offer is valid from 00.01am 14th October until 23:59 on 26 October 2009.
7. Eligible products must have the same delivery date for promotion to apply across all items.
8. Offer does not apply to delivery charges.

13 Comments

Doesn't work

Just tried, does not work.

Worked when I ordered wine :P

Many Thx... enjoy some heat....

Think it can only be used once and thats it, shame, hoping they do 20% off days soon

doesnt work

When I tried to use this code I got, "This offer has already been redeemed. Please enter another claim code or leave this field blank."

Point 5 of the T&C:

5. This offer can only be redeemed once.

Looks like the OP lost out on their voucher and xmal cashed in on it! :lol:

Funder;6575992

Point 5 of the T&C:Looks like the OP lost out on their voucher and xmal … Point 5 of the T&C:Looks like the OP lost out on their voucher and xmal cashed in on it! :lol:

:oops::oops::oops:

Thx for the cheap wine!!!!

xmal

Moved to Misc being a single use code

blesssssssssssssssssss!!!!

Original Poster

D'oh!!! Didn't know the code was just meant for me:oops: Though probably a good thing I didn't use the code, i would have spent £££!

Well enjoy the wine xmal !

Arriaga;6592416

D'oh!!! Didn't know the code was just meant for me:oops: Though … D'oh!!! Didn't know the code was just meant for me:oops: Though probably a good thing I didn't use the code, i would have spent £££!Well enjoy the wine xmal !

ur a sweetheart! have some rep :-D

Original Poster

magicbeans;6592440

ur a sweetheart! have some rep :-D

ha ha, thanks magicbeans!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions