20% off for those who missed the PNY2018. Coming soon

Found 10th Jan
This is an email I received from a rep today.

Hello XXXXX,

This is a follow-up email regarding the 20% off voucher promotion on eBay.

We checked with our Marketing Team and was informed that the promotion of 20% voucher which was scheduled to be active on eBay from today, has been postponed.

This delay on the live date is in relation to the PNY2018 promotion we’ve had last December 2017. As you know, the promotion was for limited hours only due to which many of our members missed out to take benefit of it. Also, there were customers who were seeking help on how to apply or know the voucher code but were not able to contact eBay CS due to high chat / phone volume.

This is to ensure that we’ll be able to provide extended time for all our member to avail benefit of this promotion. As of now, the promotion is not yet announced and the information comes to us at the same time it is live for our members.

I am sorry that you will have to wait for the promotion to be rolled out. However, it will now be my responsibility to send you an email as soon as promotion is live. This can be anytime within this month of January so I am saving your User ID. Be assured that I will keep you updated as soon as we hear from our Marketing Team about the dates.

Kind Regards

XXXXXXXX
eBay Customer Support
Community Updates
Misc
4 Comments
What's the background to this?
A code that was usable on selected products or everything across eBay?

EDIT: stupid new site interface seems to not recognise any corrections you make a few moments before hitting the submit post button, thus forcing you to go back in to edit typos.
Is there anything positive at all in any way shape or form about this new website design?
Edited by: "Uranus" 10th Jan
Uranus10th Jan

What's the background to this?A code that was usable on selected products …What's the background to this?A code that was usable on selected products or everything across eBay?EDIT: stupid new site interface seems to not recognise any corrections you make a few moments before hitting the submit post button, thus forcing you to go back in to edit typos.Is there anything positive at all in any way shape or form about this new website design?

I contacted them saying about the deal posted last night about 20%. And I also mentioned how I missed the PNY2018 offer. And after receiving an email about that offer and how it wasn’t what I’d hope it would be. I received this one.

I tried to get more information about of this from the eBay chat after receiving this. But she kept saying more information will be available soon and she would email me. She wouldn’t tell me if it was for all sellers or if it was the same one as the one already posted.

Just posted this as a heads up. Until more info is available.

The thing I’m really confused about is she said the promo was delayed but that promo was the one posted by supergirl. But then again since it’s for those members that didn’t get the 20% off it wouldn’t be “fair” as the sellers listed sell cheap china stuff. Some users contacted the support team and were told it was available for all sellers while other like me were told it was only for certain sellers. I guess we will have to wait and see. I was hoping people would contact eBay and hopefully one of their team members slip.
Edited by: "parasyte" 10th Jan
Kicking myself for not buying a Tomtom Adventurer last time round - will keep an eye out for the new code.
there is a big post on this that went live then expired as its been delayed.

its actually only on a out 40 retailers. from china mainly, selling cheap stuff, and a £50 cap unlike the last code which was anything with £75 cap
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants