20% off One4all + Argos + Apple (and more) Gift Cards up to £100 for 55p a month

Posted 4th Jan
completesavings.co.uk

1) Sign up to CompleteSavings *via the Trainline app in the favourites section at the bottom*- it is £15 per month, this gets refunded if you make any purchase
2) You can purchase a 55p train ticket (Stourbridge Junction to Stourbridge Town - Child) at Trainline.
3) Submit the details about your purchase in this section to get the £15 back:

3381412.jpg

Gift cards with 20% off can be purchased once per month. This site offers high cash back rates, at least 10%.

Take a look at @NeoBids deal to find out how to also get £45 free: hotukdeals.com/deals/45-cashback-at-trainline-how-to-get-20-off-anything-at-argos-3203594
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

45 Comments
Sounds too good to be true?
Will check it out
coolhandan04/01/2020 16:13

Will check it out

Follow the guide I linked in the description to get some extra money as well
I live in stourbridge as well so will get my son to use the train ticket as well .lol
coolhandan04/01/2020 16:12

Sounds too good to be true?

They'll undoubtedly rely on large numbers of people forgetting to claim back the monthly fee.
Do you get 20% off gift vouchers with this?
Need some Argos ones for firesticks
JizzKid04/01/2020 16:35

Yes up to maximum of £100 per month

I have previously bought an Argos e gift card, it took 2 days to arrive in my emails
There's a booking fee of 75p on the route selected? Any ideas?
Twixellzz04/01/2020 16:45

Worked for me without the fee
Twixellzz04/01/2020 16:45

Book it via the app

Need some Argos ones for firesticks

39588489.jpg
Both have 20% off up to £100
Edited by: "RamsMax" 5th Jan
What gift cards to they have?
Anyone can share a screenshot or a list?
rimalpatel00704/01/2020 17:59

What gift cards to they have?Anyone can share a screenshot or a list?

These are the ones at 20% off -
39589172-rmJgC.jpg
There are a lot more, but with less of a discount
Isn’t complete savings £15 a month?

Had to help some1 get refund from them as he accidentally joined and not using it for 2 years

Don’t know what they actually offer myself though
There has to be a catch somewhere given that most of these issuers don't offer such high cashback rates even to folks like TCB or Quidco. If TCB and Quidco are struggling to make the business work, not sure where Complete Savings found the magic formula.
Evilcell04/01/2020 18:01

Isn’t complete savings £15 a month?Had to help some1 get refund from them a …Isn’t complete savings £15 a month?Had to help some1 get refund from them as he accidentally joined and not using it for 2 yearsDon’t know what they actually offer myself though

That’s correct. However, make any purchase from one of the retailers on their website (there’s a lot) and submit the details about the purchase, you get a £15 bonus. They are cash back site that offer at least 10% back at almost all retailers and the ability to purchase gift cards cheaper
I’ve been using complete savings for a couple of years now and have had no issues. All you need to do is remember to claim your monthly fee back which is as simple as sending an email.
Cakeboy7904/01/2020 18:52

I’ve been using complete savings for a couple of years now and have had no …I’ve been using complete savings for a couple of years now and have had no issues. All you need to do is remember to claim your monthly fee back which is as simple as sending an email.

How do you you claim your monthly fee back which is £15?
rimalpatel00704/01/2020 19:53

How do you you claim your monthly fee back which is £15?

Go on to the completesavings website, click on benefits and then monthly reward. Fill in the required details and wait a few days until you get an email confirming that it has been successful
@Sc4mp0 looks like the £15 monthly reward is back on!!!
Actually forget that, it’s still £5
Edited by: "LillyM" 4th Jan
How do you get £15 monthly reward, mine is showing £5 only... I am already a member but someone on this site was asking the other day and in your op it says get the full monthly refund...
By the way I love this site, had Quidco and tcb, and found them unreliable and a bit of a pi$$ take in term of cash back, whereas these are 10% minimum, each and every time... gift cards are great and waiting to be paid to buy one4all gift cards to put aside for birthdays...
LillyM04/01/2020 20:28

How do you get £15 monthly reward, mine is showing £5 only... I am already …How do you get £15 monthly reward, mine is showing £5 only... I am already a member but someone on this site was asking the other day and in your op it says get the full monthly refund...

If you sign up via the train line app, part of the offer is a £15 monthly bonus instead of £5. You might have to make a new account if you are already a member, make sure to follow the steps in the deal I linked.
Edited by: "RamsMax" 4th Jan
RamsMax04/01/2020 21:16

If you sign up via the train line app, part of the offer is a £15 monthly …If you sign up via the train line app, part of the offer is a £15 monthly bonus instead of £5. You might have to make a new account if you are already a member, make sure to follow the steps in the deal I linked.

Excellent! Thanks for letting me know, @Sc4mp0 here you go
Be careful if you're buying One4All to spend online

"Please note, from 10th January 2020 there will be a limit of £40 per transaction for online transactions using your One4all Gift Card."

As far as I know there's no way to "part-pay" with One4All online so this would mean you're essentially unable to use it for purchases above £40.
lyesbkz04/01/2020 22:22

Be careful if you're buying One4All to spend online"Please note, from 10th …Be careful if you're buying One4All to spend online"Please note, from 10th January 2020 there will be a limit of £40 per transaction for online transactions using your One4all Gift Card."As far as I know there's no way to "part-pay" with One4All online so this would mean you're essentially unable to use it for purchases above £40.

Oh. That's kak
lyesbkz04/01/2020 22:22

Be careful if you're buying One4All to spend online"Please note, from 10th …Be careful if you're buying One4All to spend online"Please note, from 10th January 2020 there will be a limit of £40 per transaction for online transactions using your One4all Gift Card."As far as I know there's no way to "part-pay" with One4All online so this would mean you're essentially unable to use it for purchases above £40.

Good call! Thanks for posting
Hi, thanks for posting this. I never heard of it. Can I find out if there is a limit on gift card purchase? Thanks
Edited by: "wackybacky" 5th Jan
wackybacky05/01/2020 09:42

Hi, thanks for posting this. I never heard of it. Can I find out if there …Hi, thanks for posting this. I never heard of it. Can I find out if there is a limit on gift card purchase? Thanks

You can purchase one 20% off gift card per month. There is a limit to how much you can put on it, up to £500 for Argos and up to £400 for one4all (this is going down to £120 on 10 January) for example.
RamsMax05/01/2020 09:48

You can purchase one 20% off gift card per month. There is a limit to how …You can purchase one 20% off gift card per month. There is a limit to how much you can put on it, up to £500 for Argos and up to £400 for one4all (this is going down to £120 on 10 January) for example.

Hi thanks for that. I am intending to make a big purchase at Argos so this would be very good savings.
wackybacky05/01/2020 09:53

Hi thanks for that. I am intending to make a big purchase at Argos so this …Hi thanks for that. I am intending to make a big purchase at Argos so this would be very good savings.

The e-gift card takes up to 2 days to arrive and the physical gift card up to 5 days I believe
RamsMax05/01/2020 09:48

You can purchase one 20% off gift card per month. There is a limit to how …You can purchase one 20% off gift card per month. There is a limit to how much you can put on it, up to £500 for Argos and up to £400 for one4all (this is going down to £120 on 10 January) for example.

have u actually tried to purchase more than £100 worth at 20% because.....39593753-udpLz.jpg
OURworldhasended05/01/2020 10:11

have u actually tried to purchase more than £100 worth at 20% …have u actually tried to purchase more than £100 worth at 20% because.....[Image]

No, I have never purchased one more than £50, maybe someone else could help who has?
Edit: Think you might be right, it won't let me add gift cards over £100
Edited by: "RamsMax" 5th Jan
RamsMax05/01/2020 10:13

No, I have never purchased one more than £50, maybe someone else could …No, I have never purchased one more than £50, maybe someone else could help who has?Edit: Think you might be right, it won't let me add gift cards over £100

Definitely can't buy more than £100.
Is this £15 get refunded each month with purchase of any Trainline ticket or just first 2 month?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions