Posted 29th Aug 2019
What a bargain...

How do Littlewoods still exist ?! They overcharge even on PSN credit haha
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
heat
🤦
I think the £50 credit for £64.99 is even better!

Seriously though, how is that legal? How can you be allowed to charge more than the price printed on the product?
It's a known thing that they overcharge click.
RiverDragon829/08/2019 13:13

It's a known thing that they overcharge click.

It's madness. Can't believe it's still in business, they sent me a 20 pounds voucher and I'm struggling in finding anything to use it on! Thought the PSN credit would be a safe choice, guess it's still worth it but still! No wonder they need to send vouchers out all the time
chrisredmayne29/08/2019 13:16

It's madness. Can't believe it's still in business, they sent me a 20 …It's madness. Can't believe it's still in business, they sent me a 20 pounds voucher and I'm struggling in finding anything to use it on! Thought the PSN credit would be a safe choice, guess it's still worth it but still! No wonder they need to send vouchers out all the time

It's still in business because people buy on credit. But yeah, they're
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 29th Aug 2019
RiverDragon829/08/2019 13:19

It's still in business because people buy on credit. But yeah, they're …It's still in business because people buy on credit. But yeah, they're

Yeah but you can apply for credit on very too. Very are easier to get credit on too as you don't need as much credit to make purchases ... Remember j was interested in a laptop from Littlewoods once and they said I needed 3 times the value credit limit or something silly like that
they reley on people who cant get credit else where, same as brighthouse their products always cost more then you pay weekly and end up paying 3x more than you should... low income and people on benefits will use these places to get stuff instead of saving...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants