20% Student Discount at Coffee#1

Posted 22nd Oct
20% Student Discount with any valid student card.
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
no thanks, I'll be drinking tap water
splender22/10/2019 12:36

no thanks, I'll be drinking tap water

They leave jugs of this gratis, although I personally find their coffee to be better than at Starbucks and Costa.
cicobuff22/10/2019 12:55

They leave jugs of this gratis, although I personally find their coffee to …They leave jugs of this gratis, although I personally find their coffee to be better than at Starbucks and Costa.

Could not agree more. Our local Coffee #1 is great and I much prefer it to any of the other chains.
cicobuff22/10/2019 12:55

They leave jugs of this gratis, although I personally find their coffee to …They leave jugs of this gratis, although I personally find their coffee to be better than at Starbucks and Costa.

I cannot afford to drink any domestic servant made coffee in shops with private equity rent loaded space, period.
I use a vacuum flask,make myself or fill a re-used old plastic bottle with tap water when I am out.
splender22/10/2019 13:03

I cannot afford to drink any domestic servant made coffee in shops with …I cannot afford to drink any domestic servant made coffee in shops with private equity rent loaded space, period. I use a vacuum flask,make myself or fill a re-used old plastic bottle with tap water when I am out.

Thanks for your input #irrelevance.
magicjay198622/10/2019 13:02

Could not agree more. Our local Coffee #1 is great and I much prefer it to …Could not agree more. Our local Coffee #1 is great and I much prefer it to any of the other chains.

Sadly moved away from a local one two years ago, nearest one now is 25 miles away.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants