Expired

200 Brabantia Bo Pedal Bin testers wanted

Found 8th Mar
Brabantia are giving away 200 of their Bo Pedal Bins to testers for free. No guarantee you will get one by signing up but you can only try! Give them a few details and they'll let you know if you've been selected by the 18th of March 2018.

brabantia.com/uk/…bo/
Community Updates
Top comments
deleted1166706
LeahsMintytoutou16 m ago

I'm gonna need this bin. The local council havnt even emptied the bins for …I'm gonna need this bin. The local council havnt even emptied the bins for 2 weeks!

'Rubbish', I bet they 'refuse' to do anything about it though? 'Wheelie' they should be giving them all the 'sack'! Don't listen to the spiel they've 'bin pedal(ing)', it's all garbage.

Okay, I'm done, my apologies.
39 Comments
Thanks Jessica!
Registered
Fingers crossed
Change the link ... I can see your details when I click on it, I've expired it in the meantime.
Edited by: "vbnmu" 8th Mar
Thanks
Thanks, given it a go.
It a competition
Thanks
Thanks!
leon_gx20 m ago

It a competition

No it not
Isn't this just a way of getting people's details?... Then shockingly non of us win . Having said that it's a good looking bin though
Edited by: "hotdealsareus123" 8th Mar
It actually looks useful; we just throw things into an old wooden wine box and then separate later (I had to repair a chip on the corner over the weekend- it's only 20 years old...)
Thanks
Gollywood30 m ago

No it not

It is they talk about the prize and the winners and the fact the competition is open to a number of countries as well in the t&cs

brabantia.com/ski…pdf
Thanks,also managed to subscribe for my French address.

Received email stating you will be informed by 18 march for the results.
Edited by: "rhinopaul" 8th Mar
Surely the thousands and thousands of people's free data is worth more than 200 bins. You won't be getting mine
28 bins per country. I guess it is better odds than winning the lottery.

But that is an awful lot of data for the sake of 28 bins. What will they do with it all I wonder(?)
Looks rubbish...
mod
Hi @HUBBARDY
Thanks for posting but as this is a competition I've moved it to the competition section of HUKD
brabantia.com/ski…pdf
Sounds like a load of rubbish

**EDIT** Didn’t see someone had already commented similar
Edited by: "Mechtup" 8th Mar
Wow thanks!
Fingers crossed @mariewalker1983
bin there, done that!!
Where have you bin?! I've done it thanks o
I refuse
deleted1166706
Have you bin lining to me
I'm gonna need this bin. The local council havnt even emptied the bins for 2 weeks!
deleted1166706
LeahsMintytoutou16 m ago

I'm gonna need this bin. The local council havnt even emptied the bins for …I'm gonna need this bin. The local council havnt even emptied the bins for 2 weeks!

'Rubbish', I bet they 'refuse' to do anything about it though? 'Wheelie' they should be giving them all the 'sack'! Don't listen to the spiel they've 'bin pedal(ing)', it's all garbage.

Okay, I'm done, my apologies.
alltaken12310th Mar

'Rubbish', I bet they 'refuse' to do anything about it though? 'Wheelie' …'Rubbish', I bet they 'refuse' to do anything about it though? 'Wheelie' they should be giving them all the 'sack'! Don't listen to the spiel they've 'bin pedal(ing)', it's all garbage.Okay, I'm done, my apologies.

Wow that was impressive! Haha I'm still in waking up mode, I couldn't even think of 1 lol.
alltaken12310th Mar

'Rubbish', I bet they 'refuse' to do anything about it though? 'Wheelie' …'Rubbish', I bet they 'refuse' to do anything about it though? 'Wheelie' they should be giving them all the 'sack'! Don't listen to the spiel they've 'bin pedal(ing)', it's all garbage.Okay, I'm done, my apologies.

Pleased I didn't 'waste' my time reading that
deleted1166706
maccy11 m ago

33415239-eXQ3Q.jpg
maccy110th Mar

Maccy Maccy Maccy tut tut tut
You're better then this garbage.
Joey.Bloggsy4 h, 9 m ago

Maccy Maccy Maccy tut tut tut You're better then this garbage.

I've only just seen this Joey
I have just tried to enter and got hit with a page saying "SORRY, THE TESTING IS COMPLETE...The winners will receive an email at latest 18 March 2018. All winners will also be announced at this page."
Just received an email saying I hadn't been successful, but they have given me a 10% off code
I haven't been successful,

something tells me we all weren't going to be either..

Lets grab as many Emails with this spoof offer, then send out the 10% off codes

hmmmm
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants